“Refreshing Change From the Ordinary”
Review of In-N-Out Burger

In-N-Out Burger
Cuisines: American
Williams, AZ
“Refreshing Change From the Ordinary”
Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

I, too, am no fan of fast food joints but I had heard so many great things about this place that I chose this place for our family's last meal of our trip.

Good call. I felt like I was a kid back in the 60s with the minimalist, retro decor and the über basic menu: hamburger, cheeseburger, fries, drinks, shakes. Period. And it's all freshly made food including shakes made with real ice cream (seriously good).

We had cheeseburgers, fries, and shakes. Yummmmm.

As we waited for our food order (yes, there is a several minute wait -- the HORROR!) the one thing that really stood out for me was the vibe of the place. Everyone seemed cheerful, friendly, and chatty. The staff. The customers. Regulars warmly greeted by the staff and chatting amiably. Were we in a parallel universe?

As we drove back home, my body didn't regret eating there thirty minutes later -- like at most places.

I just wish there was one in Flagstaff.

Visited May 2014

Holbaek, Denmark
“I am not a fast food fan”
Reviewed 1 February 2014 via mobile

........ but I have to admit that the In-N-Out burger that I had in Lake Havasu was very tasty. Freshly made and with fries made from scratch at the premisses. This is by far the best burger meal that I have had from a "burger joint" and I just may go again some day

Visited January 2014
memphis
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Where's the beef?”
Reviewed 26 January 2014

Smallest beef patty I've had in a while and tasteless. Service focused on the drive thru. Strong odor of uncooked meat in the men's restroom. Will not ever go back.

• Visited November 2013
Greensburg, Pennsylvania
“Baby McDonalds Concept”
Reviewed 2 January 2014

Very tasty burgers, great colors, nice uniforms! Different from the McDonalds East Coast norm, very clean, and great prices for the quality. Must try it at least three times per week. They will soon be on the East Coast.

Visited December 2013
Lake Havasu City, Arizona
“Not what it is cracked up to be”
Reviewed 29 December 2013 via mobile

LONG wait for cold food, I don't get the hype. Our burgers sat while waiting for fries, servers serve drive thru before patrons in restaurant. Won't be back.