“Could be better” 3 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating
Moreno Valley, California
“Could be better”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 April 2014

Met with friends there. Could not complain about how nice the manager was to us but attention to detail was poor. My husband and I ordered quesedillas $10 each but there was barely any cheese in them. You tasted mostly tortilla. One of the persons in our party requested beans but never got them. They were pretty good at pushing the drinks, some of the people in our party was not ready to order yet but yet there was the drinks.

• Visited March 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

“Worst Lady Bartender/Server EVER”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 January 2014

We used to be semi-regulars here, but not any more. Took my husband here for his birthday. Sat in the bar. Got a round of drinks and chips and salsa, then ordered food. Asked for more chips and salsa, but only got chips. When our food arrived, I asked for chips AND salsa. The lady bartender/server with the bad dye job said yes but she was going to charge me for more. When I pointed out that she never brought more salsa the first time, she actually CHALLENGED me. I was not rude to her, but she was to me. Beyond rude. Why would I want to go somewhere to relax just to have someone that WORKS there get in my face when I point out something? There are so many other places in Havasu with staff and management that actually CARE about their customers to waste your time or money on this establishment.

• Visited January 2014
2 Thank Havasublue
Saskatchewan
“Won't come back”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 November 2013

We waited, we waited, and we waited, but no one came to seat us ... so we left, and went elsewhere to eat. It was lunch time, and the restaurant was not busy - I can see why. We have eaten here in the past (other years), and it was nothing special, however we thought that we would try it one more time. We will not be back as even when we were here before the service was poor, and it seemed they did not care if we were there or not. I actually felt like I was inconveniencing them by being there. Definitely won't be back.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank glad25
Scottsdale, Arizona
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“To Commercialized”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 August 2013

Sorry guys, poor service, food not authentic. Over priced and Margaritas were weak...to say the least.

Visited August 2013
“Great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2013 via mobile

Food was great, atmosphere was unbeleavable. We had a great time. The taquito are awesome. Also they make a mean margarita.

• Visited July 2013