Travelers Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Royal Inn(Lake Havasu City)
View Hotel
Economy Inn(Lake Havasu City)
View Hotel
Days Inn Lake Havasu(Lake Havasu City)
View Hotel
Island Suites(Lake Havasu City)
View Hotel
Quality Inn & Suites(Lake Havasu City)
View Hotel
Queens Bay Resort Condos(Lake Havasu City)
  • Pool
London Bridge Resort(Lake Havasu City)
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 March 2011

I chose this Motel 6 because of the the $56.29 Internet rate it advertised. Upon check in, I found out it was $66.29, and the owner said I never booked at an internet rate. I had to book a smoking room at the time of booking, which was fine. I was tired and didn't want to argue. While I stood there, he was speaking to his wife in their native language (middle Eastern, I think), which to me is VERY rude. Check in was slow. You have to fill out a card, even though you have a reservation. It was $148.88 for two nights. I was a bit disappointed in the rate. There is an elevator, which was nice. Old as the hills ice machine on the 1st floor only, as the same w/ vending machines. This appears to be an older motel remodeled (who knows when) as you can still see some of the features from the old motel. No pool. All room doors are in inside corridors. There are external steps also. Since I had no choice but to book a smoking room (based on the price I THOUGHT I was getting), I did. The smoking floor is the second, between floors one and two. Very odd I thought. It reeked of smoke. I bought an industrial RV air freshener for the room which really helped. The air conditioner worked great. The bathroom was very small but basically clean. The shower rod is one of the new ones that extends out. The carpet was a bit worn and soiled, so wear socks. The remote for the tv did not work. Limited channels. I did not go to the lobby for coffee at all. The bed was comfortable and not sunken in. Bring extra pillows as theirs are flat. the room was actually quite roomy. Overall, a good place to stay for a couple nights. There is ample car, boat, truck & RV parking as well.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 November 2009

This is an old building and the furniture in the rooms is older, but remember this is a Motel . Cheapest Brand in America. The staff is amazing. They are very friendly and make you feel at home. Room is very clea.

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank trvlnmomVegas
Reviewed 11 May 2008

I just want to say that this is probably the cheapest place to stay in Havasu. On a road trip with my girlfriend during spring break, this is the cheapest place we could find. 50.00USD a night for an uncomfortable bed, small TV, basic functioning bathroom and an ideal location (just a bit down the road from the main area). If you stay here go for only 1 night and with low expectations. If you are a picky traveler than maybe seek out the high dollar places of Lake Havasu. One thing I found a bit concerning about the motel was the stair wells that seemed to be locked. There is an elevator, but if a fire broke out I could see this being a HUGE concern. Regardless, we only stayed for 1 night and had a great time in Lake Havasu. We didn't spend, but only a few hours in the room to sleep and shower. The staff were very friendly and pointed out a few good places to eat and drink in the city. Remember to go with low expectations and for a night it is manageable.

• Stayed: March 2008, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jay379
Reviewed 6 February 2008

Boyfriend and I were on a day trip travelling around AZ. Went to see the Dam, drove into Vegas, Laughlin, and ended up in Lake Havasu City. By this time, it was getting late and I had had just about as much of being in a car as I could tolerate! We stopped at the Motel 6 hoping to find a vacancy. Much to my regret, a room was available. Upon bringing up our bag, I found one of the sticky things to catch mice right at the door leading to the stairs.....like I said, eeeeewww!!!
There was a tissue or cloth covering up.....something, didn't stop to investigate, that's for sure. (Did I mention I HATE mice, bugs, and icky things like that?) Once we entered the room, I found the TV to be placed on top of the clothes "closet". Rather unlikely place, I would think. Unfortunately for me, the TV was a very small screened TV - I am used to my own 46" TV at home, and with it being so high, it was extremely difficult to view. The bed was....well, let's just say, I now know what a cadaver feels like on a slab in the morgue. I am told I am a very "picky" person, and I guess I would have to agree, but there are a few things we all should have - 1st and foremost - peace of mind that we will have a decent night's sleep that is uninterrupted by creepy crawly things, and secondly a decent TV to watch. If that is being picky, than so be it, I am very picky! Other than that, the room was OK.

• Stayed: January 2008, travelled as a couple
3  Thank PickiestOne
Reviewed 28 November 2007

The bad:
1. Concrete slab beds.
2. Run down building, carpets, exterior,...
3. Salvation Army room furniture.
4. Room lighting was fluorescent tube lighted.

The good:
1. Nice front staff.
2. Cheap - $49 per night (wouldn't pay more).
3. Room was tidy.

Stayed there 1 night - took several Tylenol before bed so I would sleep on the concrete slab ok. The staff was very nice, but there's not much you can do with this run down shabby place - it's no looker! But if you want a fairly tidy room at a cheap price, and don't mind the hard beds, it's ok.

• Stayed: October 2007
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
4  Thank Dudesdad