All reviewslondon bridgehappy hourvery nice hotelcomplimentary breakfastnice breakfastgrand canyonnice roomwafflesstayed one nightplenty of parkinglakecarolinnselevatorcalifornialhcchannels
Reviewed 31 August 2009

We stayed here for one night only as a stop over but were really impressed with this hotel. The facilities are excellent, we got 2 free drinks on arrival, free internet access (the only hotel on our trip that had free access) and good location near to London Bridge. The only problem was that the air con was very loud but it was hot so needed to be on all night.
The staff were friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank nadine-7
Reviewed 24 July 2009

The Hampton has a good location near the lake and we popped for a lake view room. I found the prices a bit steep even with the $15 discount coupon I had. Front desk service was great, but I had to call a couple times to actually book the room as I was on permanent hold the first time I called. The room was just average. Breakfast was below average. Skip the stuff that looks like eggs; it's not an egg and it was horrible. One thing I didn't like was that there was no place to sit outside after the pool area closed. The big advantage for us and the main reason we chose the Hampton was being able to take our Jack Russell without additional charge.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 May 2009

We were very satisfied with what we found at this hotel. There aren't very many choices in Lake Havasu for a clean hotel at a reasonable price, so it was nice to see that this one met our expectations. Was a little dark walking to the downtown area at night, but otherwise, no complaints!

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 May 2009

I stayed here while I was relocation from Oregon to Texas. We mainly wanted to see the town and we didn't have many options for hotels. We are Marriott people, but there were no Marriotts so we chose the Hampton Inn instead. We did not arrive till late in the evening but the desk clerk was very nice. She had found my Mom's Hilton Honors number already and attached it to the reservation even though we didn't ask about it. Our room was a "lake view" room. The halls were a tad narrow and humid, but it's Arizona and we are on a lake....so I can't hold the Hampton to that one.

Our room was great, very clean. It was nice to see a mini fridge and a microwave in the rooms. I wish we would have stayed longer too! I love love love Hampton Beds! I loev the bedding, the mattress, the pillows, EVERYTHING! I had the best nights rest!

Breakfast was just alright. I'm not a fan of premade egg paties and ham sitting in water in the buffett. I know Hampton changed their breakfast right after we stayed too.

All in all it was a comfortable stay and I would go back with more people for summer so I could actually enjoy the Lake!

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 April 2009

Pretty typical Hampton Inn, although showing quite a few signs of wear and tear.

We had a balcony room with a view of the lake in the distance. The distance is probably a good thing if you like peace and quiet as there was a lot of noise from the lake (altho it was the tailend of Spring Break!). Another point to note about the balconies here is that they are not at all private and separated by a low railing from your neighbour - fine if you're feeling sociable, but not so good if you're not!

The hotel is a very easy walk to London Bridge in the daylight and just far enough away to make it a quieter location if you want that. At night, however, the streets are very poorly lit so walking out for dinner or whatever could prove quite a challenge. The nearest restaurant (Cha Bones) isn't too far, however.

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled as a couple