“Love the view of the lake”

Rodeway Inn & Suites
Ranked #18 of 24 Hotels in Lake Havasu City
“Love the view of the lake”
Reviewed 9 October 2011

To me Lake Havasu is all about the lake. If I can't be out on the water, looking at the beautiful views are the next best thing. My room was on the lake side, first floor. I had requested a second floor room, but the view from the first floor was not bad. I like to hike, and there is a trail to the lake right behind the hotel. My room was small, small bathroom, small fridge, small microwave. But, for two people it was fine, and the microwave and fridge were much used and appreciated. Awesome shower head. Breakfast was not bad at all, pastries, cereal, juice, and hot waffle maker. I found the room and hallways to have a pleasant smell. When I checked in, the guy ahead of me was told his room was not ready, event tho it was 3:30 and check-in time is 2 PM. Front desk clerk said it was a busy weekend and one of the maids called in sick. my room was ready, and was exceptionally clean. Wireless internet pretty fast and easy to log on. Walls and ceiling seemed pretty well insulated, noises did not bother me at all. I did not use pool, but it is indoor, enclosed in the middle of hotel. It looked very sparkling clean. GREAT location. Restaurants, sports bar, fishing supply shop right across the street. Gas, grocery, London Bridge within a mile. I would surely stay here again.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Robesonia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 16 September 2011

You couldn't ask for a more attentive staff!!!! Room adequate for the price. Arrived Labor Day and under our balcony, in the parking area, it was polluted with cigarette butts. After our first night, our balcony was polluted with whole cigarette butts--must have been a party outside and we were not invited. It was hard appreciating the lake view when the parking area was so filthy. Limited items for continental breakfast.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled solo
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Reviewed 28 July 2011

We arrived late and we got good rate. Rooms are great and big and clean. Lake view rooms are good with great view. Staff very very helpful and they go out of their way to help guest with the needs. We really enjoy our stay at Rodeway and we will stay here when we return back in December for light festival. Great and see you soon.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled with family
Rancho Cucamonga, California
Reviewed 19 July 2011

The staff was very attentive to our needs. We arrived early and they worked hard to accommodate us. The room was clean & we had a pleasant view of the lake. Its within
walking distance to several restaurants. Just down the street from the London bridge.
A nice walking trail directly behind the hotel which takes you to the lake. What I liked best was the balcony, we enjoyed our danish & coffee as we looked out at the lake.

Room Tip: All the rooms seem to come off a main hallway. You can choose lakeview or cityview.
  • Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
durango,co
Reviewed 23 February 2011

I came in to town to visit friends and celebrate my birthday.
Everyone at the hotel was very nice and friendly.
And the hot tub was great after a day on the lake fishing.
Will stay there every time I come to town.

Stayed February 2011, travelled solo
Phoenix, Arizona, USA
Reviewed 7 February 2011

The desk staff are impersonal and unfriendly. Breakfast was not available timely, and I had to be at work, so could not wait. Room was small, but clean. Walls are thin and I heard my neighbors TV all night. Bed was hard and hurt my back. Minimally okay for the price.

• Stayed February 2011, travelled on business
lulu
Reviewed 16 October 2010

Although the rooms were newly carpeted, the general fittings and fixtures in the rooms were old and shaby. Breakfast was disappointing, if you didn't get there early enough it'll be all gone, coffee was like dish water.

Stayed October 2010, travelled as a couple