“Worst experience !”

Ranked #11 of 24 Hotels in Lake Havasu City
Temecula, California
“Worst experience !”
Reviewed 15 August 2014

Bugs in bed under sheets, Toilet did not work, Management did not issue refund for our stay. Horrible

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

This hotel is in dire need of updating. There were water stains on ceiling tiles and the rooms were in poor condition. The sheets and towels were clean but worn. The bathroom had seen better days. We didn't have any problems, but the property is just run down and beat up. Breakfast was minimal.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Alli S, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 Lake Havasu City, responded to this review, 4 August 2014
Dear Kevin,

I am sorry to hear that we did not exceed you expectations during your recent stay! It is always our first priority to make our guests happy from check in to check out. Although, I am happy to hear that you were satisfied with our customer service!

We serve a complimentary breakfast to each of our guests. Breakfast usually consists of the basic food items like cereals, breads, yogurts, juices, and other things of the sort. There are many restaurants in the surrounding area that are also with in walking distance as well!

Please, again, accept our sincerest apologies. We do hope you enjoyed your family vacation and we hope you will come back again to visit soon.

Alli
Guest Relations

Travellers are raving about these Lake Havasu City hotels

Male
Reviewed 4 June 2014

I traveled solo and it was my first trip to Lake Havasu city and first stay with Super 8. The family who runs the place is very friendly, helpful and made my stay very comfortable. The place was safe, very clean and renovation was in full swing. Rooms at the back have a amazing view of the lake. The breakfast was great and so was the outside pool. There are good restaurants near by at a walkable distance. Due to some reason I could not check out early as planned but the manger was very cooperative and flexible with my check out time. Overall a great, safe and comfortable stay. I highly recommend this place to every one and will surely stay at this place if I am in town again.

Fazal

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
Dear Fazal,

I am pleased to hear that your trip went great and we are happy to hear that you will return during your visit in town!

I am happy to hear you felt safe, seeing as traveling alone can be uneasy at times! I personally love views of Lake Havasu, especially later in the evening, so I am glad you were able to experience such nice views in your room.

Thank you so much for the high recommendation and the positive review. It really does make us happy when we hear our guests have left so pleased! We truly look forward to seeing you again, so please come back soon!

Alli
Guest Relations
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 18 April 2014

Had a night stay in this hotel early March as part of Topdeck tour. Before I stayed here I read many reviews that rate this establishment very mediocre. And I kind of agree with that. The facility is a bit old although they were trying to upgrade it when I stayed there. The room wasn't that clean. It wasn't too filthy either. But I would like something better than that. The night before I was staying at Super 8 Los Angeles Downtown. And it was a far better contrast. Anyway the staff seemed friendly and helpful. I was asking where I could find a nearby grocery store to buy some fruit. They offered it free to me. Breakfast is nice. I guess Super 8 hotel chain is quite consistent in breakfast quality. Anyway I can only give 3/5 to this hotel.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank danieldsyd
Bryanna V, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 Lake Havasu City, responded to this review, 13 May 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experiences with us. Your feedback provides us with an insight on your recent stay. Guest satisfaction is important to us as we use your feedback to improve our hotel. We are currently renovating the hotel and we hope you will consider staying with us again on your next tour trip.

Bryanna