We only stayed here for a single night on route to the grand canyon.
We were given a room with a seating area, which also overlooking the lake which was perfect.The room was very clean and fresh with all amenities needed.It was a good size and the location was wonderful. The staff were very friendly and helpful throughout our stay even helping with direction to an restaurant off site and using the internet to get directions.
As it is situated on the island you got to drive over the old London Bridge.But needed to drive to get anywhere off the site
Swimming Pool was shut whilst we were there but will be reopened now and looked great
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the island shores of Thompson Bay, The Nautical is the only beachfront resort in Arizona offering guests from around the world superior service and award-winning cuisine. Boasting 139 rooms and suites, with panoramic views of the lake and surrounding mountain ranges, The Nautical is a tropical island paradise for guests to gather and enjoy throughout the year. You pack your things and we'll pack your stay with a wide variety of on-site activities to entertain guests of all ages. Golf, Shopping, Watercraft and Boat Rentals, Kids Zone Waterpark, a Caribbean style infinity edge pool, Sandy Beaches and Pet Friendly, the Nautical has something for everyone. Host to Concerts, Car Shows, Boat Regatta's, the Lake Havasu Balloon Festival, Fishing Tournaments and Qualifying World Class Events, the Nautical Beachfront Resort invites you to Boat up, Drive up or Fly in and experience the vast array of activities that await you on the Island in Lake Havasu City. The Nautical features three distinctive restaurants and bars, allowing our guest's too choose how they want to relax and be entertained. The Turtle Grille offers a relaxed comfortable indoor atmosphere with spectacular lake views. At WET our guests can enjoy a contemporary menu and refreshing drinks at the Palapa Bar or relax in the poolside Cabanas. The infamous Turtle Beach Bar is a kick off your flip flops and chillax in the sand good time. If you're visiting Lake Havasu the Turtle Beach Bar is a must do on everyone's list. A lakeside sandy beach bar with umbrella tables, tropical island drinks and of course the "Turtle Bucket". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your The Nautical Beachfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Nautical Beachfront Hotel Lake Havasu City
- Nautical Beachfront Hotel
- The Nautical Beachfront Resort Lake Havasu City, Arizona