I stayed at this property for a week and had a wonderful experience. My room was clean, bright and cheerfully decorated. The room had a microwave, refrigerator, two flat screen tvs and wonderful balcony with great views of the lake.
I am told this is the only beachfront resort in Arizona and they are not kidding! The resort had two separate beach areas. It also had an outdoor waterpark with giant inflatables in the lake - it was cool! They also had a beach bar which if you owned a boat you could literally drive up to the beach, walk off your boat and order some drinks - how cool is that?! The new pool was under construction but you have the lake and the beach right there.
The resort exceeded my overall experience - I just wasn't expecting anything like it - it's great to be pleasantly surprised! I am not a golfer but the resort included what looked to be a very nice golf course. Every room has a lake view - so you can't go wrong there. The restaurant was also very nice - lake view from every table and affordably priced too.
If you are looking for a great place to stay, this is it. The weather in Lake Havasu is very warm almost year-around. If palm trees, warm breezes and a beautiful lake is something you like, you won't be dissappointed here. I bringing my family back the next time I am looking for a fun, affordable vacation!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the island shores of Thompson Bay, The Nautical is the only beachfront resort in Arizona offering guests from around the world superior service and award-winning cuisine. Boasting 139 rooms and suites, with panoramic views of the lake and surrounding mountain ranges, The Nautical is a tropical island paradise for guests to gather and enjoy throughout the year. You pack your things and we'll pack your stay with a wide variety of on-site activities to entertain guests of all ages. Golf, Shopping, Watercraft and Boat Rentals, Kids Zone Waterpark, a Caribbean style infinity edge pool, Sandy Beaches and Pet Friendly, the Nautical has something for everyone. Host to Concerts, Car Shows, Boat Regatta's, the Lake Havasu Balloon Festival, Fishing Tournaments and Qualifying World Class Events, the Nautical Beachfront Resort invites you to Boat up, Drive up or Fly in and experience the vast array of activities that await you on the Island in Lake Havasu City. The Nautical features three distinctive restaurants and bars, allowing our guest's too choose how they want to relax and be entertained. The Turtle Grille offers a relaxed comfortable indoor atmosphere with spectacular lake views. At WET our guests can enjoy a contemporary menu and refreshing drinks at the Palapa Bar or relax in the poolside Cabanas. The infamous Turtle Beach Bar is a kick off your flip flops and chillax in the sand good time. If you're visiting Lake Havasu the Turtle Beach Bar is a must do on everyone's list. A lakeside sandy beach bar with umbrella tables, tropical island drinks and of course the "Turtle Bucket". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Nautical Beachfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Nautical Beachfront Hotel Lake Havasu City
- Nautical Beachfront Hotel
- The Nautical Beachfront Resort Lake Havasu City, Arizona