We decided to check out lake havasu looking at a potential real estate purchase. I didn't want to break the bank but was looking for comfortable accomodation. Expedia had this resort advertised at a "hot price". Must of been referring to the weather. It is out of the way. Car is a must. The physical property is nice with the golf course, lake and beach front. But the rooms are a joke. They smell damp, appliances are dated, its dark inside and the blinds on the doors and windows don't open. The deck is in need of new flooring and we had to request seating for the deck.
You are charged a resort fee of $20 for amenities even if you don't need/want/use them. Their compensation for not using their services is to comp and extra bag of ice. So, $20 for 2 bags of ice----really.
W did not eat there or use the pool area although the pool area looked fine. There were some beach revelers but that night we didn't hear them.
I would go back for the physical property but the resort rooms need a do over.
people who say this is like cabo or any other place in mexico have never obviously been to these places in person.
If we even went back to Havasu we would make it a day run and never stay hear again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the island shores of Thompson Bay, The Nautical is the only beachfront resort in Arizona offering guests from around the world superior service and award-winning cuisine. Boasting 139 rooms and suites, with panoramic views of the lake and surrounding mountain ranges, The Nautical is a tropical island paradise for guests to gather and enjoy throughout the year. You pack your things and we'll pack your stay with a wide variety of on-site activities to entertain guests of all ages. Golf, Shopping, Watercraft and Boat Rentals, Kids Zone Waterpark, a Caribbean style infinity edge pool, Sandy Beaches and Pet Friendly, the Nautical has something for everyone. Host to Concerts, Car Shows, Boat Regatta's, the Lake Havasu Balloon Festival, Fishing Tournaments and Qualifying World Class Events, the Nautical Beachfront Resort invites you to Boat up, Drive up or Fly in and experience the vast array of activities that await you on the Island in Lake Havasu City. The Nautical features three distinctive restaurants and bars, allowing our guest's too choose how they want to relax and be entertained. The Turtle Grille offers a relaxed comfortable indoor atmosphere with spectacular lake views. At WET our guests can enjoy a contemporary menu and refreshing drinks at the Palapa Bar or relax in the poolside Cabanas. The infamous Turtle Beach Bar is a kick off your flip flops and chillax in the sand good time. If you're visiting Lake Havasu the Turtle Beach Bar is a must do on everyone's list. A lakeside sandy beach bar with umbrella tables, tropical island drinks and of course the "Turtle Bucket". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Nautical Beachfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Nautical Beachfront Hotel Lake Havasu City
- Nautical Beachfront Hotel
- The Nautical Beachfront Resort Lake Havasu City, Arizona