The Nautical Beachfront Resort
Lake Havasu Travelodge(Lake Havasu City)(Great Value!)
US$110
Days Inn Lake Havasu(Lake Havasu City)
US$90
Hampton Inn Lake Havasu City(Lake Havasu City)(Great Value!)
US$198
US$176
Hampton.com
Island Suites(Lake Havasu City)
US$89
Quality Inn & Suites(Lake Havasu City)
US$95
London Bridge Resort(Lake Havasu City)
US$209
US$154
Hidden Palms Resort & Condominiums(Lake Havasu City)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$93
Havasu Inn(Lake Havasu City)
US$55
Heat Hotel(Lake Havasu City)(Great Value!)
US$159
TripAdvisor
Havasu Dunes(Lake Havasu City)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsturtle grillinfinity poolnaked turtlebeach barlaunch ramptwo queen bedsoff seasonoverlooking the lakejet skiboat parkingsitting areaballoon festivallondon bridgenice poolhappy hourroad tripturtles
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 June 2013

Me and my husband stayed at the nautical inn for about a week the beginning of June and let me tell you it was one of our better vacations. When we checked in the girl at the front desk was awesome i wish i could tememer her name. the room was great and awesome location and view, we loved it. One thing that stood out the most to me and my husband during our week stay was how nice and friendly staff and housekeeping was and how well they took care of us. We had the same housekeeper almost the whole time and she did great,I believe her name was Alisha. I also loved the restaurant and we really enjoyed the pool. Keep up the great work we will be visiting soon.

• Stayed: June 2013
Jennifer B, Guest Relations Manager at The Nautical Beachfront Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2013

Dear Jesus016

Thank you for such a wonderful review!!!! I'm glad that our staff was able to provide you with legendary service during your stay. On behalf of the team at the Nautical we look forward to your return visit... See soon...

Thanks again for the great review....

Reviewed 28 May 2013

I booked a room at Nauticals Beachfront Resort for an all girls Memorial Day weekend. We arrived at the resort and checked in. When we got to our Bay Room in building D. We were so dissatisfied and disappointed that we wanted to cry. I went back to the front office and talked to Amber and she upgraded my room to building B the Cove Suites. It was amazing. It looked just like the pictures on the Internet. The beds were super soft the room was super clean and the view overlooking the lake from our balcony was beautiful. The resort was really quiet from 11pm to 7am. So we definitely got good uninterrupted sleep.

The food from the turtle grill was great, the drinks at the wet bar were good. There was live music at the turtle grill which made eating and drinking there super fun. There were nice, fun, and friendly staff all around the resort. One of the staff on duty named Paul was super friendly. Paul helped us find our room both times. Overall I would definitely come here again. I plan on having my bachelorette party here.

I say stay at this resort just dont book a bay room.

• Stayed: May 2013

Dear Ms Tangia

Thank you for the great review!!!!! It’s nice to hear that our staff was able to accommodate you and your guest. It sounds like you really enjoyed your stay; we look forward to your return visit for your bachelorette party...

Thanks again for the great review...

Reviewed 26 May 2013

We decided to check out lake havasu looking at a potential real estate purchase. I didn't want to break the bank but was looking for comfortable accomodation. Expedia had this resort advertised at a "hot price". Must of been referring to the weather. It is out of the way. Car is a must. The physical property is nice with the golf course, lake and beach front. But the rooms are a joke. They smell damp, appliances are dated, its dark inside and the blinds on the doors and windows don't open. The deck is in need of new flooring and we had to request seating for the deck.
You are charged a resort fee of $20 for amenities even if you don't need/want/use them. Their compensation for not using their services is to comp and extra bag of ice. So, $20 for 2 bags of ice----really.
W did not eat there or use the pool area although the pool area looked fine. There were some beach revelers but that night we didn't hear them.
I would go back for the physical property but the resort rooms need a do over.
people who say this is like cabo or any other place in mexico have never obviously been to these places in person.
If we even went back to Havasu we would make it a day run and never stay hear again.

Room Tip: To choose a good room pick another hotel.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Wayne S

Dear Wayne S.

Thank you for your review, yes we are on our very own island in Lake Havasu it gives you a chance to cross over the famous London Bridge. We are recently under new management and have started to look at future plans to refresh our bay cove rooms. The resort fee offers a lot besides ice; ½ hour at our waterpark, 2 rounds of golf, local/long distance calls, incoming/outgoing faxes, wireless internet and free parking for your car and boat. Sorry if you missed these items on your confirmation prior to arrival and at check in.

Reviewed 19 May 2013

Beds average, room less than a motel 6 and if your drunk and partying who cares right? Was once I am sure 4 stars but now still charging but only a 2.5 star quality. Staff slow and ill informed (management must be to blame) nice pool and lake area for kids. Night club music in room may go till late.
29Palm best western better value and service.

• Stayed: May 2013

Dear Roadswest

Thank you for your feedback, I would like to let you know that we are under new management as of March 1, 2013 and have put training programs in place for the staff. We are also looking at future plans to refresh our bay cove rooms.

Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you will give us a second chance...

Reviewed 4 May 2013

i stayed at the Nautical Beachfront resort for a weekend with my husband and our two girls ages 4 and 5. We had a fabulous time. the property was clean and had the feel of cabo san lucas. the pool was our favorite part of the trip. Our girls wanted to stay there and said we could move our dogs and chickens there. It was also very nice having the restaurant Turtle Grill on property. They had a great menu and the food was delicious. One thing that I really appreciated was the friendly attitude from the staff. They all had smiles and looked liked they enjoy their jobs. i would definietly return for another weekend stay with my family.

Room Tip: we stayed on the lower level lake front rooms.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank vanessa s
Jennifer B, Guest Relations Manager at The Nautical Beachfront Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2013

Dear Vanessa S

Thank you for the great review! It sounds like you and your family really enjoyed the resort; please let your girls know that we are pet friendly so they can bring their animals back on the next trip… Your right having a restaurant on site makes it very nice you really don’t have to leave once you’re checked in. Our staff looks forward to your return visit.

Thank you again for your great review!!!!