My husband and I had the opportunity to stay at The Nautical in January 2014. The room was very spacious and accommodating. The furnishings are a bit dated but the rooms are very clean. We checked the room thoroughly and found everything clean and neat. They only have rooms with 2 queen size beds (I would say closer to a double) so if you are looking for a king bed, you are out of luck.
The pool area is beautiful and quite relaxing. The pool bar was not open when we were visiting but I am sure when they are busier it would be a great place to get a drink and hang out. The bar they did have open had a great happy hour in the afternoon. The bartender was awesome and the local patrons were very friendly.
The restaurant has a bit to be desired. We went in for lunch and it was okay, nothing special. We went back for dinner as they were offering a bucket of chicken. Needless to say, I think they had more guests than they were planning on and ran out of the chicken right away. Our server was very gracious and was able to offer a replacement. I think if there is any area for improvement I would say the restaurant good use a better back-of-the-house team. The servers were friendly and tried to make up the best they could for the kitchens mishaps.
Overall the guest staying were friendly, the view beautiful and the rooms spacious!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the island shores of Thompson Bay, The Nautical is the only beachfront resort in Arizona offering guests from around the world superior service and award-winning cuisine. Boasting 139 rooms and suites, with panoramic views of the lake and surrounding mountain ranges, The Nautical is a tropical island paradise for guests to gather and enjoy throughout the year. You pack your things and we'll pack your stay with a wide variety of on-site activities to entertain guests of all ages. Golf, Shopping, Watercraft and Boat Rentals, Kids Zone Waterpark, a Caribbean style infinity edge pool, Sandy Beaches and Pet Friendly, the Nautical has something for everyone. Host to Concerts, Car Shows, Boat Regatta's, the Lake Havasu Balloon Festival, Fishing Tournaments and Qualifying World Class Events, the Nautical Beachfront Resort invites you to Boat up, Drive up or Fly in and experience the vast array of activities that await you on the Island in Lake Havasu City. The Nautical features three distinctive restaurants and bars, allowing our guest's too choose how they want to relax and be entertained. The Turtle Grille offers a relaxed comfortable indoor atmosphere with spectacular lake views. At WET our guests can enjoy a contemporary menu and refreshing drinks at the Palapa Bar or relax in the poolside Cabanas. The infamous Turtle Beach Bar is a kick off your flip flops and chillax in the sand good time. If you're visiting Lake Havasu the Turtle Beach Bar is a must do on everyone's list. A lakeside sandy beach bar with umbrella tables, tropical island drinks and of course the "Turtle Bucket". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelUp, TravelClick, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Nautical Beachfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Nautical Beachfront Hotel Lake Havasu City
- Nautical Beachfront Hotel
- The Nautical Beachfront Resort Lake Havasu City, Arizona