The Nautical Beachfront Resort
Lake Havasu Travelodge(Lake Havasu City)(Great Value!)
US$99
Days Inn Lake Havasu(Lake Havasu City)
US$95
Hampton Inn Lake Havasu City(Lake Havasu City)(Great Value!)
US$176
Hampton.com
Hidden Palms Resort & Condominiums(Lake Havasu City)(Great Value!)
US$84
Quality Inn & Suites(Lake Havasu City)
US$100
US$90
QualityInn
Island Suites(Lake Havasu City)
US$89
London Bridge Resort(Lake Havasu City)(Great Value!)
US$196
US$165
Heat Hotel(Lake Havasu City)(Great Value!)
US$209
US$203
Hotwire.com
Havasu Inn(Lake Havasu City)
US$55
Havasu Dunes(Lake Havasu City)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsturtle grillinfinity poolnaked turtlebeach barlaunch ramptwo queen bedsoff seasonoverlooking the lakejet skiboat parkingsitting areaballoon festivallondon bridgenice poolhappy hourroad tripturtles
Reviewed 24 February 2014

We've been coming here since the early 80's. We love this resort. It has an amazing location on the lake. The resort is older, but the accommodations are very good. We love their Turtle Bar and restaurant, and their location on the lake and from downtown. They have a very nice pool and poolside bar, with a view of the lake and cove.
There are excellent restaurants nearby with great atmospheres over looking the water and London Bridge also. Nautical Inn also has a Starbucks coffee Barista in the Turtle Grill Beach Bar plus there is a small store with clothing, etc. and paddle board rentals. We've stayed with family and friends at various times and will go again, it's always a treat. We've been their for the local "Rod's and Relic's' car show, or just to cruise the lake, the 'Gorge', Havasu Landing and London Bridge. It's clean and the rooms are pretty nice sized.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Leslie G
Jennifer B, Guest Relations Manager at The Nautical Beachfront Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2014

Dear Leslie G.

Thank you for being such a loyal guest to The Nautical… Your right we do have an amazing location on the lake. Glad to hear that you enjoy all the resort amenities. Looking forward to your return visit….

Thank you for the review and hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 19 February 2014

We totally enjoyed our stay. The staff and resort are wonderful. Plan on returning next year wouldn't stay anywhere else. Thank you all for your great hospitality. We liked the Starbucks being close by and enjoyed our meal at the turtle cove grill

Cathi

Room Tip: I like the bottom floor but all the rooms have wonderful views. The pool area is clean and the water was the perfect temperature.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Jennifer B, Guest Relations Manager at The Nautical Beachfront Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2014

Dear Cathi S

Thank you for the great review!!! On behalf of the staff here at The Nautical WE are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us!! Your right having Starbucks onsite is so nice; and the Turtle grill is a great place to dine while in Lake Havasu... Looking forward to your return visit with us. See you next year!

Reviewed 19 February 2014

Our group like where we stayed and what they for us . I liked the location of the place and the layout of it just far enough away from things but still close enough to be near. I love my room .
That come from a person that has been in the hotel industry for a while.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Dear ruhs1969

Thank you for the review!!! Glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Looking forward to your return visit...

Reviewed 18 February 2014

My family and I stayed here over the Valentine's Day weekend. The weather was perfect and we enjoyed the Pyrotechnics Show at Sara Park. The hotel has a fantastic location, the views in the morning and at night are spectacular. I was told that ALL rooms have beach front views. We had a room at ground floor, which was nice for just walking out to the water.

The staff was courteous and friendly. Our room looked nothing like the ones in the "professional" photos. Ours was dated and dark, but fairly clean. We had to remove several huge cobwebs hanging in front of the mirrors. Being on the ground floor, you could hear the upstairs plumbing exiting through the drain quite clearly, the shower pressure was on the low side, there were no pool towels available on a Saturday evening, the wifi was nonexistent, which was verified by the maintenance guy we had to have come to our room as the tv remotes didn't work...

I guess the main draw of this facility is the infinity pool. The pool was very nice, but we were disappointed that the bar was closed each evening...one would think that a pool bar would be open for cocktails...especially for Valentine's Day.

My biggest complaint is not the hotels' fault, but the 4 guests next door were chain smokers who sat right outside the front door...constantly. Day and night. Smoking. There was ALWAYS someone smoking, so much that we were unable to leave our door open for fresh air. The hotel makes you initial that you won't smoke IN the room, but I think they should have a smoking area away from the guest room doors.

The hotel is pet friendly, and though we didn't bring our dog, perhaps we will another time. They have a small fenced poop area and bags. I think they charge a onetime fee of $50. The Lions Club also has a stellar dog park on the island which I have been to many times with my dog.

Despite some of the above issues, I believe we would stay here again. The location is great and the Groupon deal couldn't be beat. Thanks.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
thenautical, Guest Relations Manager at The Nautical Beachfront Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2014

Dear Badgerdawg

Thank you for the review!!! So glad that you enjoyed the resort and the Pyrotechnics show. You should come back over the fourth of July we have a great firework show right here on property. I agree with you the views from the resort are breath taking and yes all rooms do have a beachfront view... I will pass on to the staff your wonderful comments. I'm sorry to hear that the room was not what you expected; we are in the process of upgrading the rooms hope you like the changes on your next visit. Our pool area is very popular you can swim it all year round as we just put a heater in it; the bar area is closed during the winter but you are able to purchase drinks from the beach bar or the turtle grill and enjoy them by the pool. Looking forward to your return visit with your four legged family member. Feel free to contact me to set-up your next trip.

Reviewed 14 February 2014

My husband and I had the opportunity to stay at The Nautical in January 2014. The room was very spacious and accommodating. The furnishings are a bit dated but the rooms are very clean. We checked the room thoroughly and found everything clean and neat. They only have rooms with 2 queen size beds (I would say closer to a double) so if you are looking for a king bed, you are out of luck.
The pool area is beautiful and quite relaxing. The pool bar was not open when we were visiting but I am sure when they are busier it would be a great place to get a drink and hang out. The bar they did have open had a great happy hour in the afternoon. The bartender was awesome and the local patrons were very friendly.
The restaurant has a bit to be desired. We went in for lunch and it was okay, nothing special. We went back for dinner as they were offering a bucket of chicken. Needless to say, I think they had more guests than they were planning on and ran out of the chicken right away. Our server was very gracious and was able to offer a replacement. I think if there is any area for improvement I would say the restaurant good use a better back-of-the-house team. The servers were friendly and tried to make up the best they could for the kitchens mishaps.
Overall the guest staying were friendly, the view beautiful and the rooms spacious!

Room Tip: I would ask for an upper room facing the bay.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Sue S
Jennifer B, Guest Relations Manager at The Nautical Beachfront Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2014

Dear Sue S

Thank you for the review! It sounds like you and your husband really enjoyed your stay at the resort. WE do have a few rooms that have king size beds but the majority of the rooms have two queens and a separate sitting area with a sofa sleeper. Our pool area is relaxing right know, and yes during our spring/summer season which is our busier time of year the bar area is open. The restaurant on site The Turtle grill does have a great happy hour special and weekly specials sorry to hear that they did not have the chicken for you but I’m glad that the staff was able to accommodate you. I will pass on your comments the managers at the restaurant. Looking forward to your return visit…