I dont know what these other reviewers expected but my family and I thought it was WELL WORTH IT!!!!!! I mean for the price we got 2 free bags of ice a day( So no ice machine out of service or all the trash in the bottom of the ice tray or no walking from 1 end of resort to the other to get ice), free 1/2 hr a day to the water zone per person, Free private boat launch ramp service,free use buoys to tie off the boat or seadoos on the beach in front of the rooms,Lake was literally 100 ft from the room, lawn chair on the patio in front of the room to use, A FREE 18 hole round of golf - without a cart- but you can rent on your own dime. Our room was GREAT clean everything worked in it. Lets face it 99% of the people that go to Lake Havasu dont go to stay in the room - outside of sleeping and showering. So It was a GREAT TRIP AND WILL RETURN!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the island shores of Thompson Bay, The Nautical is the only beachfront resort in Arizona offering guests from around the world superior service and award-winning cuisine. Boasting 139 rooms and suites, with panoramic views of the lake and surrounding mountain ranges, The Nautical is a tropical island paradise for guests to gather and enjoy throughout the year. You pack your things and we'll pack your stay with a wide variety of on-site activities to entertain guests of all ages. Golf, Shopping, Watercraft and Boat Rentals, Kids Zone Waterpark, a Caribbean style infinity edge pool, Sandy Beaches and Pet Friendly, the Nautical has something for everyone. Host to Concerts, Car Shows, Boat Regatta's, the Lake Havasu Balloon Festival, Fishing Tournaments and Qualifying World Class Events, the Nautical Beachfront Resort invites you to Boat up, Drive up or Fly in and experience the vast array of activities that await you on the Island in Lake Havasu City. The Nautical features three distinctive restaurants and bars, allowing our guest's too choose how they want to relax and be entertained. The Turtle Grille offers a relaxed comfortable indoor atmosphere with spectacular lake views. At WET our guests can enjoy a contemporary menu and refreshing drinks at the Palapa Bar or relax in the poolside Cabanas. The infamous Turtle Beach Bar is a kick off your flip flops and chillax in the sand good time. If you're visiting Lake Havasu the Turtle Beach Bar is a must do on everyone's list. A lakeside sandy beach bar with umbrella tables, tropical island drinks and of course the "Turtle Bucket". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your The Nautical Beachfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Nautical Beachfront Hotel Lake Havasu City
- Nautical Beachfront Hotel
- The Nautical Beachfront Resort Lake Havasu City, Arizona