If you're looking for a lot of fun then you should choose the Nautical Beach front Resort, because they have a beach bar with a DJ every weekend, a free private boat launch, a sandy cove that you can beach your boat overnight for free. It's the only beachfront resort in Havasu. It is located on the island next to marina. They have Boat, kayak, and Sea Doo rentals; The boat rentals include: Deck boats, Pontoon boats, and ski/ performance boats that you can rent for a whole day; We rented a 24' Eliminator performance boat and had a good time; It had a bow rider and the kids had fun getting pulled on a tube behind it. They also rent ski/ wake boards. They have a water park/ floating obstacle course that's fun for everyone. They also have docks that you can tie up to overnight if you prefer with no fees. They have boat parking, A restaurant and bar with flat screen TV's with sports and they also play music. There also is a mini starbucks inside the front of the restaurant the food is pretty good, just sometimes when it gets busy they get a little slow at table service; A buffet breakfast during the summer time A gift shop. An 18-hole golf course. Supposably a 3.7 mile jogging/biking path, On site laundry facilities, If you want comfort then you must stay in the beach suites, These are non-smoking and non pet rooms, They're studio style, These rooms are well kept and still smell new, they have two flat screen TV's, two queen pillow top beds, Double sinks, A work desk, Two telephones, Two air conditioners, A balcony over looking lake Havasu, a sandy beach with king palms and grass. If you stay in the first floor suites, you enter them from the beach side and I don't know if those suites have one or two air conditioners. You can also moor or beach your boat just 15 feet away from your room. Plush couches; one has a pull out bed. The walls, floor, and ceiling are well insulated so you can get a full night's sleep. The rooms are equipped with a full-sized fridge, coffee maker, microwave, closet, dresser drawers and a roomy bathroom. I have hit my leg on the bed frames, because the corners stick out a little, But the beds are very nice and tall. I slept very well and woke up refreshed and the Beach suite rooms do stay dark so the morning sun doesn't wake you. Recently I made a trip out there for a fifth time and they're working on putting in a lagoon style pool with a poolside grill and a new registration lobby. I would not advise staying in the other rooms because they're older and the morning sunlight comes in and will wake you up if you're not a heavy sleeper and you might not get a full night's rest because on holiday weekends the party animals stay up late, do stupid things and are loud; The walls are not as well constructed to block loud boats in the cove and loud neighbors. These rooms have small bathrooms, one sink, two standard TV's, a mini fridge, a microwave, a coffee maker, and most rooms have a second sink in the studio style rooms, These rooms are connected by two's; they have a door connecting to the room next to it for bigger families or friends traveling with you, Pets are allowed for a damage deposit fee, a small pull out bed, a balcony with chairs and a small table, two air conditioners, an open closet, a small dresser, a work desk, Two telephones, And two standard queen beds. Like the beach suites, if you stay on the first floor you enter your room from the beach side. The only suggestions I have are that they should put either a fuel dock or a fuel station on their property and that they should renovate their older rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the island shores of Thompson Bay, The Nautical is the only beachfront resort in Arizona offering guests from around the world superior service and award-winning cuisine. Boasting 139 rooms and suites, with panoramic views of the lake and surrounding mountain ranges, The Nautical is a tropical island paradise for guests to gather and enjoy throughout the year. You pack your things and we'll pack your stay with a wide variety of on-site activities to entertain guests of all ages. Golf, Shopping, Watercraft and Boat Rentals, Kids Zone Waterpark, a Caribbean style infinity edge pool, Sandy Beaches and Pet Friendly, the Nautical has something for everyone. Host to Concerts, Car Shows, Boat Regatta's, the Lake Havasu Balloon Festival, Fishing Tournaments and Qualifying World Class Events, the Nautical Beachfront Resort invites you to Boat up, Drive up or Fly in and experience the vast array of activities that await you on the Island in Lake Havasu City. The Nautical features three distinctive restaurants and bars, allowing our guest's too choose how they want to relax and be entertained. The Turtle Grille offers a relaxed comfortable indoor atmosphere with spectacular lake views. At WET our guests can enjoy a contemporary menu and refreshing drinks at the Palapa Bar or relax in the poolside Cabanas. The infamous Turtle Beach Bar is a kick off your flip flops and chillax in the sand good time. If you're visiting Lake Havasu the Turtle Beach Bar is a must do on everyone's list. A lakeside sandy beach bar with umbrella tables, tropical island drinks and of course the "Turtle Bucket". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Ebookers, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Nautical Beachfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Nautical Beachfront Hotel Lake Havasu City
- Nautical Beachfront Hotel
- The Nautical Beachfront Resort Lake Havasu City, Arizona