The pros were big room, good breakfast, and lake view.
The cons included a noisy fridge right next to the bed, an indoor (heated??) pool, and the town.
The place is good overall but I wouldn't head for Lake Havasu again. It's just hot and boring.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lake Havasu City is a paradise for water and desert lovers alike. The Travelodge Lake Havasu City is a resort property within walking distance of the lake and its many activities. Located in close proximity to the World Famous London Bridge and the Windsor Beach Boat Launch, the hotel offers Free Hot Continental Breakfast, Free Wireless High Speed Internet Access, and Large Nicely Appointed Rooms. The Hotel is newly remodeled in 2014, featuring new, 39" Flat panel TV, Refrigerators and Microwaves, in room Iron and Ironing boards, clean rooms at Affordable Rates. Guests will enjoy the Location, Lake View Rooms, Service, and Value. Just off of AZ Hwy 95 you will find a great hotel in a neat spot. On your next visit to Lake Havasu treat yourself and family to the beautiful, value added Travelodge Lake Havasu City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Lake Havasu Travelodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Lake Havasu Hotel Lake Havasu City
- Travelodge Lake Havasu City
- Travel Lodge Lake Havasu City
- Lake Havasu City Travel Lodge
- Lake Havasu City Travelodge
- Lake Havasu Travelodge Lake Havasu City, Arizona