The hotel is like Lake Havasu City - worth avoiding unless you're on Spring Break!! Very little to see or do. Rooms were distinctly average. The free breakfast was disposable - the food as well as the crockery. Go for the cereal!!
The only reason we stayed here was our fly-drive forced us to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Full service hotel with a restaurant & lounge on property with heated outdoor swimming pool. Centrally located on the west side of town right off Highway 95 and just two blocks from the lake and the famous London Bridge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Hotel Lake Havasu City
- Quality Inn And Suites
- Quality Inn Lake Havasu City
- Lake Havasu City Quality Inn
- Quality Inn & Suites Lake Havasu City, Arizona