Quality Inn & Suites
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Island Suites(Lake Havasu City)
View Hotel
Queens Bay Resort Condos(Lake Havasu City)
  • Pool
London Bridge Resort(Lake Havasu City)
View Hotel
Days Inn Lake Havasu(Lake Havasu City)
View Hotel
Heat Hotel(Lake Havasu City)
View Hotel
Island Inn Hotel(Lake Havasu City)
View Hotel
All reviewsroom was cleanenglish muffinslondon bridgebig parking lotlarge hotelhot breakfasthotel restaurantlooked cleanyogurtdefinitely stay here againnice staystayed here for one nightnice poolroad triplakesafewayaz
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

I, unfortunately, am not able to give this hotel a good review. Upon arrival I was given a key to a room which looked to be in use by another guest (lights in, beds unmade, soda bottles on the nightstand) so I had to return to the front desk where I got a key to a different room. This room had been vacated but had not been cleaned - dirty towels on the floor, unmade bed, filled trash can, etc. I complained at the front desk who sent up a house keeper to clean it up. (Teresa who was both friendly and efficient - no complaints here). The next morning (1 night stay only) someone, an unknown man, opened the door to my room - I was awake but had my headphones on and he was gone before I had time to react (I had the security latch on).

As a single female traveller, I rely on being the only one with access to my room - besides maid service - so this stay has just been unsatisfactory. While reception was very apologetic, I will not be coming here again.

On the bright side: the wifi worked really well 80 % of the time - so well I was able to stream video to my iPad (but it could not log on in the evening).

Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Stefanie S
QualityLH, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2014

I would like to say all comments are appreciated because it gives us as a hotel an understanding of what we need to do. We hope that you will stay with us on your next visit to Lake Havasu City.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

carpet in room was stained and a 'dust line' around the edges of the room. clearly a location that is running down. believe facility gets 'hard use' from 'Spring Breakers'. was welcoming of my cat. bed OK ... barely. bathroom dated, though clean. towels were thin. but, in relation to other locations i stay (travel about 60,000 miles a year and corresponding hotel stays) this is one of the best breakfasts i've had. there is a variety of hot food. for the price the facility is great.

Room Tip: request a room that faces the parking lot. rooms that 'face the lake' do allow you to see the lake BUT (a big one) you hear the very loud highway. the parking lot may not be the best view, but it is quiet.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank dave s

Reviewed 28 June 2014

The hotel is very nice, the pool is excellent for an early morning swim. The rooms are good, spacious with 2 double beds, coffee maker & air con. But no fridge??? The decor is a little dated but no more than most. The sunset restaurant was a godsend after 9 hours in the baking desert on the Harley, it was great that it was open until 10pm (as a guest you got a complimentary drink - bonus!), the staff in the restaurant were great. Check in was simple and efficient and the free wifi worked a treat! Overall a good stay

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank KazzyGG
QualityLH, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2014

We appreciate your comments. We hope that you stay with us on your next trip to Lake Havasu City.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

There don't seem to be a lot of options for hotels in Lake Havasu. Some are very expensive (Heat) and the London Bridge 'Resort' will make you attend a time share seminar if you stay there. The Quality Inn is located well and has a big parking lot if you have a boat. It's in need of some upkeep/modernization but acceptable. Don't expect much and you'll be OK. The front desk staff is always very good.

Room Tip: Away from the pool and not on the highway side.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank michael n
QualityLH, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

We appreciate your comments. We look forward to your next visit to Lake Havasu City. I hope that you will consider staying with us again.

Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

The rooms look better than the outside suggests. Newly renovated and decently clean.
Didn't care for being directly across from the pool which is pretty loud at night, the AC drowns out the noise from the pool but not the noise from above of you're on the first floor.
The bathroom is very small, you can hardly close the door, it's positioned to push in but there just isn't enough room with the toilet and shower. The sink/vanity is outside the bathroom. The toilet is also very low, as in "made for kids" low. So watch out for that.
Breakfast and coffee are complimentary with a voucher or ticket. There's an attached restaurant, but we didn't eat there.
Pool looks nice but we didn't use it given it was packed with people drinking and partying.
We chose to find another hotel rather than stay here two nights because of the noise level.

Stayed: May 2014

Thank you for your comments. We hope that you will stay with us on your next trip to Lake Havasu City, AZ.