We had a two room suite and our friends had a king room. Both clean, comfortable and quiet. We requested ground floor...no stairs. Decor outdated, if you care about that.
Suite was $116 plus tax with senior discount., King was $62 plus tax. All in all, a very nice stay at reasonable price. Bfast bar very good, fresh and clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Full service hotel with a restaurant & lounge on property with heated outdoor swimming pool. Centrally located on the west side of town right off Highway 95 and just two blocks from the lake and the famous London Bridge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, Ebookers, Expedia, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Hotel Lake Havasu City
- Quality Inn And Suites
- Quality Inn Lake Havasu City
- Lake Havasu City Quality Inn
- Quality Inn & Suites Lake Havasu City, Arizona