“Lovely”
Review of 61 On Ireland

61 On Ireland
Ranked #1 of 53 Polokwane B&B and Inns
Reviewed 19 September 2013

It's a lovely tranquil friendly enviroment. Very peaceful place to sleep. Thoroughly enjoyed my stay. The staff are friendly.
The DSTV offering is not fabulous.
Free wi-fi is incredibly useful especially on business trips.
Thanks 61 on Ireland.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 16 September 2013

Thank you guy for the great service, it was excellent. We had the most amazing stay because everyone was so friendly and helpful. This is honestly the best place for a bride and groom and everyone else who is looking for the place that is clean, on the spot and friendly!! :-) xoxo kind regards, Melissa & Wayne van Rensburg

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 September 2013

I have stayed at this Guest House twice. Melissa the owner Amanda the Manager are excellent. They went out of their way to accommodate me for my business meetings. Staff friendly, professional and the rooms are clean and stylish. I can highly recommend to other business travellers. Tracy McLeod (JHB)

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank TMC9
Reviewed 23 August 2013

Not really up to expectations, especially at the price.
Shower was a disappointment, both size and pressure.
No dinner offered without prior arrangement, which I was only informed of on arrival.
Extremely limited satellite channels.

Room Tip: Suites are the best.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
61onireland, Owner at 61 On Ireland, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2013

Dear EyesOpenTraveler,

Thank you for your feedback. I am very happy to hear that you find our Deluxe Suites to be the best. However, I am sorry to hear that your expectations were not fully met over your recent stay.

In response to your comments, I am puzzled by your subject line “A little basic and tired” as we take pride in our establishment by keeping up maintenance, cleanliness as well as offer a wide selection of in-room amenities and facilities. I am interested in what made you feel this way and am open to suggestion where you feel we may improve.

With regards to the shower pressure, it would help me to know which room you occupied over your recent stay so that I can investigate the matter further. I have however personally tested our water pressure and the flow it is standard throughout the property. Polokwane residents do from time to time experience low water pressure due to Municipal maintenance, unfortunately this is out of our hands.

We are excited about recently offering a dinner option to our overnight guests. This service is in inception stage and has only been running for just over a week or two. We have however been informing our guests that we have started this service and should they be interested in confirming to please do so in advance, this is due to operational requirements of our Guest House. I apologise if this did not get relayed to you in advance.

We regret that you were inconvenienced by not having more of a variety of TV channels. We subscribe to the ‘DSTV Hotel bouquet’ which offers a selection of sport, news and movie programs and is a standard amongst overnight establishments. I am aware that this is a limited selection compared to the full bouquet. I have been looking into a solution from our service provider and am open to suggestion.

Thank you once again for your review. No review received is taken negatively, I would be grateful to hear your comments and suggestions as we will certainly use your comments as constructive and do what we can to improve.

We hope to see you again in the future and wish you the very best.

Kind Regards,
Melissa

Reviewed 14 August 2013

I really enjoyed the Friendly , hospital staff that eagerly assisted me I also enjoyed nice modern comfy rooms - really enjoyed the experience excellent place would highly recommend it.
It exceeded my expectations in all the ways possible.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 July 2013

We spent the Weekend at 61 On Ireland, the welcome was professional and friendly, the room was excellent, tastefully furnished, spotless and as good as any 5 star hotel. The other facilities and the garden area just added to the relaxed and tranquil atmosphere experienced. Our stay was fanatstic and we would definately recommend 61 On Ireland to anybody looking for a great place to stay when in the Polokwane area. Keep up the fantastic standards.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 July 2013

Rooms are very nice and comfortable and very tastefully furnished. I love the foot massager...
I like that is it generally very quiet and peaceful. Location is very central to town and the malls..
Staff are very friendly and accomodating that why I always like to stay here when I travel to Polokwane

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business