“Nice atmosphere”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Tel 082 314 8788
Reviewed 12 July 2013

Met with a couple of friends for drinks and pizza and we really had fun.the atmosphere was great and the waiters are very friendly we had a nice relaxed evening.

Reviewed 2 May 2013

Nice atmosphere, good food ,spacious . Inside or outside. Never feels crowded.Play areas for kids. Nice bar alongside.

Reviewed 16 April 2013

This used to be one of my favourite hang-outs in Polokwane. But, sadly, my recent experiences have been tarnished by lacklustre food. I am not a gourmet eater; I simply ENJOY good food and Nguni used to fit the bill. On a few occasions I have been served pizza that tasted as if the ingredients had been warmed up. In fact, on one such outing, my pizza arrived within 10 minutes of ordering! Still, the Irish coffees are marvelous and their hamburgers and eisbeins are splendid. And, frankly, as a family restaurant they are hard to beat when Mom and Dad want to take the kids out. Yet I think the management should do some serious retraining and reskilling of the staff to make it one of this city's favourites again.

Reviewed 14 February 2013

This is one of my favourite family restaurants in Polokwane, their food is made with passion and love, the result is perfection. You are greeted with a smile and one feels as if you are a regular client, they don’t take one step back when it comes to hospitality, their bar is world class and the barman, Lorenzo also knows how to serve some extreme shooters and cocktails

1  Thank Ronald L
Reviewed 18 December 2012

Took my husband and the family out for dinner for my husbands dinner. Had a well spoken waitress who was very sweet and really tried but when the food arrived it was not properly presented. The spaghetti was just put in a bowl with no cheese or garnish to look nice. the steaks were bland not the best i have ever tasted. I have a large family so we normally spend a fair amount so it would be nice if we all got our food round about the same time hot and tasty .