We stayed there for 3 nights having a perfect base to do all the trips to God`s window, Pilgrim`s rest, etc. Also ideal place for a day trip to the Kruger or to take a tour at Chimp Eden in Nelspruit. Food was delicious, special kids`menu in the evening and if you asked twice there was even pancakes for breakfast. One night they had dinner down at the river where we were unexpectedly greeted by a wild rhino grazing around just a few meters away from us! We were more fascinated than frightened honestly ...
Also recommenden as a couples` getaway to spend in romantic river tents with an amazing spa.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Sanctuary of Roses and Luxury. A fusion of African sensibilities with notions of romance and luxury everywhere, Summerfields Rose Retreat and Spa is a true sanctuary for the senses. An extraordinary place of gourmet country-chic cuisine under the stars, spa treatments alongside the Sabie River, rose baths prepared by your personal butler and the soft scent of roses following your every move, allows for a renewed sense of spirit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Summerfields Rose Retreat & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Summerfields Rose Retreat And Spa
- Summerfields Rose Retreat Hotel Hazyview