This place was amazing and luxurious. The staff are friendly and wonderful, the food delicious, and the environment so relaxing. I had a lovely time here and I was continuously amazed at the small, thoughtful details found around this retreat and spa, ranging from the hot water bottles tucked into our beds at night, to the heated silver milk pourers served with coffee at breakfast. Seriously. This place was amazing. Plus, the spa treatments are all natural and use products like macadamia nut oil and essential oils. Loved it. Very romantic, whether you just need to pamper yourself or you want to share the experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Sanctuary of Roses and Luxury. A fusion of African sensibilities with notions of romance and luxury everywhere, Summerfields Rose Retreat and Spa is a true sanctuary for the senses. An extraordinary place of gourmet country-chic cuisine under the stars, spa treatments alongside the Sabie River, rose baths prepared by your personal butler and the soft scent of roses following your every move, allows for a renewed sense of spirit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Summerfields Rose Retreat & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Summerfields Rose Retreat Hotel Hazyview
- Summerfields Rose Retreat And Spa