we enjoyed a night in the stone house with another some friends. It was spacious and the master bedroom with the bathroom outside is very romantic.
We had an wonderful dinner in the restaurant - good service and good quality of the food.
The breakfast down at the river lodge offers a very romantic setting with a view over the Sabie River. Here the presentation of the food (hot croissant on an empty plate) good be improved and the first coffee out of the machine should be wasted instead of being served to the guest.
The whole setting within a lychee and macademia plantation is special and you can see that the owners spent a lot of work to keep it as natural and ecological as possible.
We really enjoyed every minute of our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Sanctuary of Roses and Luxury. A fusion of African sensibilities with notions of romance and luxury everywhere, Summerfields Rose Retreat and Spa is a true sanctuary for the senses. An extraordinary place of gourmet country-chic cuisine under the stars, spa treatments alongside the Sabie River, rose baths prepared by your personal butler and the soft scent of roses following your every move, allows for a renewed sense of spirit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Summerfields Rose Retreat & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Summerfields Rose Retreat And Spa
- Summerfields Rose Retreat Hotel Hazyview