We were visiting Hazyview and the Kruger and came across Summerfields. We didn't stay but wish we had. We did enjoy several meals there - dinners in the main dining area, breakfasts & lunches on the deck by the Sabie River watching the hippos. We tried the spa too. It was great with the treatment rooms facing the river. We had a guided tour and this place features glamping ( glamour camping). At it's best. Will be going back to Hazyview but this time will stay at Summerfields.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Sanctuary of Roses and Luxury. A fusion of African sensibilities with notions of romance and luxury everywhere, Summerfields Rose Retreat and Spa is a true sanctuary for the senses. An extraordinary place of gourmet country-chic cuisine under the stars, spa treatments alongside the Sabie River, rose baths prepared by your personal butler and the soft scent of roses following your every move, allows for a renewed sense of spirit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Summerfields Rose Retreat & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Summerfields Rose Retreat And Spa
- Summerfields Rose Retreat Hotel Hazyview