“Now there is a ride you should try!”
Review of Skyway Trails

Skyway Trails
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Skyway Trails Adventure Centre Aerial Cable Trail: Experience the freedom of gliding over one of the last remaining natural forested valleys along the Sabie River. The trail takes you down into the valley basin, stopping along the way on 9 elevated platforms to admire the natural vegetation, birdlife and the views of the forest floor below. Each section of the trail varies in length from 70 to 230 meters; with a total trail length of 1.2 km. Qualified guides escort all groups. Tree Top Challenge: Join us for a unique and fun-packed experience on our awesome high ropes course, with 19 exciting obstacles - balancing beams, rope bridges and more - ending on our 50 m zip line.
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Boasting nine platforms and the longest sky trail in Mpumalanga, just over two hours of adranelin with Skyway was well worth the money.It was my first time to slide on cables aka skywalk above forests ( I am usually hiking on the ground below these things in Megalisburg, and I have always thought to try it one day).I appreciated the nimbleness of our facilitaros, their fun spirit and can do attitude. Thank you Skyway Trail for making an indelible mark on my timeline

Reviewed 7 June 2014

Had a fantastic time doing the zipwires with family of all ages, the youngest of whom is 7 and was able to do most of the wires by herself! Tha staff were great and this was definitely the best way to see the countryside round hazyview!!! Thanks to Campbell and his team!

Reviewed 30 May 2014

The Sky Trails were quite an adventure. The staff were friendly and very helpful. Its quite an experience, however, we did find it a bit expensive.

Reviewed 11 May 2014

My family and I went on holiday in Hazyview 2 weeks ago. As we had been there a few times before we did not want to do the obvious attractions again, so we decided to go Ziplining. Well let me tell you, it is well worth the money. It is totally exhilarating, and although I was super nervous to do it, I am so glad I did. The staff are very efficient, and understand if you are nervous. They are also very safety conscious. I would certainly recommend this to anyone, young and old. My youngest of 9 also did it, and apparently they take kids from 3 years old.

2  Thank Powder1000
Reviewed 1 May 2014

Enjoyed the day out. Safe and friendly staff. Gear in good condition. Took about an hour. Really enjoyed this activity.

3  Thank Seth85