“Good value for money”

Ranked #7 of 12 Hotels in Hazyview
Moergestel, The Netherlands
“Good value for money”
Reviewed 20 July 2014

We stayed 4 nights in Casa del Sol and were very satisfied with the friendlyness of the staff. The envirement is beautiful,very well kept and beautiful gardens. Only negative point is that the rooms need a renovation more special the technical facilities. We noticed that there were already some works ongoing. Casa del Sol deserves your stay.

Room Tip: Rooms, specially the technical facilities need technical improvement/renovation
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

General M, General Manager at aha Casa do Sol, responded to this review, 29 July 2014
Thank you for taking the time to complete review on Trip Advisor. Guest satisfaction is very important to us and we try hard to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. I would also like to apologise for the inconvenience you experienced due to the technical facilities available in the room.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Casa Do Sol.

Kind Regards

Nisha MacDougall
General Manager Casa Do Sol
gm@casadosol.co.za

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Johannesburg, South Africa
Reviewed 7 June 2014

I loved this place from the minute I set my eyes on it.We were there for 2 nights.
The atmosphere was just out of this world. I loved the fact that its situated close to the Elephant sanctuary.
The staff was awesome and took good of us...The food was divine.

Pretty please someone take me back to Casa do Sol for a weekend away..

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
CasaDoSol28, General Manager at aha Casa do Sol, responded to this review, 18 June 2014
Wow - thank you so much for the rave review of our property. It is fantastic that you found the resort and staff to your liking, as my team and I strive to make every guest feel as if they are coming home. Great to hear when we have succeeded.
Emahlahleni
Reviewed 28 April 2014

We were on a weekend cycling trip. We stayed over at Casa do Sol. The apartments are beautiful equip. The bedding and towels was superior. The reception was friendly and very helpful. The security guard at the main gate made our day with his friendliness. The only problem we experience was the TV reception. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Carol H
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. My team and I are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future.
Gilbert, Arizona
Reviewed 19 March 2014

This is a Spanish theme hotel, hence the name I suppose. Long walks to the garden and dining room, but worth it when you get there. Lovely garden and very nice food in a pleasant room. We were welcome to play cards late into the night in the great room.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
CasaDoSol28, General Manager at aha Casa do Sol, responded to this review, 30 March 2014
Thank you for your review of our hotel. I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. My team and I strive to ensure that every guest is well looked after and that you leave Casa Do Sol feeling relaxed and refreshed. We look forward to welcoming you back to Casa in the future.
Cape Town Central, South Africa
Reviewed 11 March 2014

In 1989 we had our honeymoon at Casa do Sol land vowed we will be back - it took us 25 years, but we decided to have our 2nd honeymoon there - and what a pleasure ,fantastic surroundings and gardens, super friendly staff, amazing food and excellent service. We will be back (again!)

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. It is always a pleasure to welcome guests back to Casa Do Sol. It was indeed an honour and a privilege to share in your very special anniversary and we at Casa are only pleased that we were able to create some more wonderful memories for you. We look forward to celebrating your next wedding anniversary with you.
Edenvale, South Africa
Reviewed 8 March 2014

We had a wonderful stay. The weather was miserable but the gardens and overall experience certainly made up for it. We have never stayed at a hotel with such beautiful gardens and surroundings. The food was great and the chef was very accommodating to my wife's food allergies. The staff was friendly and helpful.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

CasaDoSol28, General Manager at aha Casa do Sol, responded to this review, 12 March 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review the hotel. My team and I strive to give our guests a home away from home and we are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. We would love to welcome you back to Casa Do Sol on your future travels.
Roma
Reviewed 9 February 2014

three nights here, in August. beautiful hotel. excellent staff. I should thank my travel agent who suggest me to stop here. every morming I found my car washed.. Large beautiful room with all sort of confort, big terrace.. what else?

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
CasaDoSol28, General Manager at aha Casa do Sol, responded to this review, 20 February 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review the hotel. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back to Casa Do Sol in the near future.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hazyview
Hippo Hollow Country Estate
#1 of 12 in Hazyview
aha Greenway Woods Resort
aha Greenway Woods Resort
#7 of 10 in White River

Been to aha Casa do Sol? Share your experiences!