Intended spending a couple of nights in Kruger National Park at the end of our holiday, but didn't realise that it was a long weekend and the park was full. Had a quick look around Nelspruitt and White River, but decided that Hazyview looked more inviting. Settled on Numbi Hotel as it was conveniently located next to small complex offering a couple of restaurants and other shops. Very welcoming staff (I believe it's family run) made us feel right at home, and dealt quickly with the resident frog in out room. The room was basic, but spacious and comfortable. Parking was secure and under cover. Economical WiFi available via the Always-on system which seems to be everywhere in South Africa.
Certainly a good, inexpensive option if you want more creature comforts than offered in the Kruger lodges.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Numbi and Garden Suites is less than 10 minutes drive from Phabeni Gate of the world famous Kruger National Park. Situated in Hazyview, in the heart of the Magical Mpumalanga Province this owner-managed hotel has for more than fifty years enjoyed making every customer feel special and welcome. A Hotel and Garden Suites with 50 rooms, Main House with 7 and Numbi Caravan Park has 24 stands. An airstrip and our locality provide for a centralised position from where to visit the main scenic attractions and enjoy the adventure activities in the area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Numbi & Garden Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Numbi And Garden Suites
- Hotel Numbi & Garden Hazyview