We had a great stay and excellent service. The hotel and restaurant staff were very accommodating. Great food and excellent room. It was rather cool to watch the wildebeest wander through the grounds while having dinner.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a leisurely drive or slight detour through the artistic towns of Dullstroom or White River before relaxing into the peaceful surrounds of Umbhaba Lodge, in Hazyview. The tranquility at Umbhaba, along with the seclusion of the bushveld, is the ideal departure point for excursions in to the Kruger National Park, the majestic Blyde River Canyon, God's Window and Bourke's Luck Pot Holes. The Kruger National Airport is minutes away. Umbhaba Lodge lies on a hillside overlooking the Sabie Valley, on the edge of the Drakensberg escarpment. The lodge is picture-perfect for leisure breakaways, weddings and executive conferences. Lodge facilities include an a la carte restaurant, the safari-style Burn Out Bar and a quiet lounge. A crystal-clear rock pool amid sprawling lawns is a glorious invitation in the heat of a Lowveld day Activities at Umbhaba Lodge include day and night safaris, helicopter excursions, hot air ballooning, fishing, hiking and horse riding. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Umbhaba Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Umbhaba Lodge & Restaurant Hotel Hazyview
- Umbhaba Lodge And Restaurant