We stayed two nights here and our room and outside areas were beautiful. The room was not only very large but had very high ceilings and an outside patio area. The bathroom was also very large and had inside and outside showers. The beds were very comfortable and the room was very quiet. The only negative things were the distance to walk back to car or bus or restaurant areas, especially if raining; and no phone in room but same distance to walk to lobby area.. This hotel is very close to Kruger National Park.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 31 spacious rooms and 3 family suites offer relaxed, yet sophisticated accommodation in a beautiful indigenous garden setting. The colonially custom furnished air-conditioned rooms, each feature satellite television, indoor and outdoor showers, safes, tea & coffee making facilities, fridges and private patios with Lowveld vistas. Time spent at the swimming pool in this beautiful garden setting, is bound to leave you feeling refreshed and revived.The hotel is situated in the heart of Perry’s Bridge Trading Post. The Trading Post also boasts, clothingboutiques, a deli and bakery, a curio shop, an interior décor store, a hairdressing salon and anadventure & safari centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Perry's Bridge Hollow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Perry`s Bridge Hollow Hotel Hazyview
- Perrys Bridge Hollow Hazyview