All reviews outdoor shower kuka restaurant grand tour kruger national park adjoining restaurant trading post boutique hotel huge bed busy road restaurants and shops pool area breakfast was included group tour the hotel reception beautiful pool stayed for one night two nights
Reviewed 4 May 2017

Our stay at Perry's Bridge Hollow was too short! Comfortable, well-priced and ideally situated to make the most of the region's attractions, we thoroughly enjoyed our stay there. We'll have to return soon!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
cristel_gm, General Manager at Perry's Bridge Hollow, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2017

Dear Sean B,

Thank you so much for your short, sweet and powerful review on our Tripadvisor page, we appreciate it very much.

I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us just as much as we loved having you here.

We hope that you and your family return to us in the very near future.

Reviewed 4 May 2017

We stayed here for 3 nights and were thrilled we got this place. It was very comfortable, well maintained, very spacious, and accessible to a lot of things. We enjoyed the massage at a spa salon next to the hotel while others went ziplining. The hotel's restaurant, Kuka, is a practical one and service is fine. The hotel is also close to a few other good restaurants and, more importantly, close to the Kruger National Park. While there was no use for the exterior shower for us esp during the cooler months, it would be nice if the windows had screens so you could open them while at the hotel without inviting mosquitoes in. We also noted that pool water was not heated.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Serendipity8,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your valued feedback on our Tripadvisor page. We appreciate it very much.

I am delighted that you enjoyed the massage, our restaurant and our location. We absolutely loved having you here!

Thank you for your suggestion regarding the screens, this is a great idea and something we will certainly look into.

We hope that when you return to us we will deserve a 5 star review from you.

Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

Went to hazyview for a long weekend. It's a great place with lot of activities to do, most of them you can book directly from the hotel. The room is spacious, very clean. The staff is very attentious and always ready to help you.
The hotel is in some sort of plaza, with restaurants and small stores. Because is located near to the main road you would expect it to be noisy, but actually when you are in the hotel is really quiet.
I really enjoyed the weekend and i would definitely came back.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
cristel_gm, General Manager at Perry's Bridge Hollow, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2017

Dear inaiate,

Thank you kindly for taking the time to give us your valued feedback on our Tripadvisor page, we appreciate it very much.

I am delighted that you enjoyed the activities, your room, our staff, the centre and our location. It was such a pleasure having you here.

I have printed your review and is now proudly displayed on our staff notice board so that we can soak up motivation from it on daily basis. The staff would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your kind words.

We cannot wait for you to come back.

Reviewed 1 May 2017

A very good room away from traffic noise with all that you need including an outside shower. The shower was open to the stars (and nothing else) but for April/May not really warm enough for me. Very good staff who welcomed us and made us feel at home.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear 538AlanR

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your schedule to write us this review, we appreciate it very much.

I am delighted that you enjoyed your room and our service. It was such a pleasure having you here! I am disappointed that you didn't try the outside shower as we have been told that this is the highlight of our guests' holiday, but I understand it is a lot more comfortable during summer nights.

We hope that you return to us very soon and hopefully we will deserve a 5 star review from you.

Reviewed 27 April 2017

The Perry's Bridge Hollow is a good hotel. I enjoyed the location, it was very private even though the hotel is located next to a shopping area. My room was at the rear of the property which has a view of the beautiful countryside. The rooms are comfortable with an outdoor shower. The room had high ceiling and had all the amenities you would expect. My rate included meals which I had a restaurant a 5 minute walk from the room.
Staff were great, they also helped with directions to the next stop on my trip.

Room tip: A room at the rear might be quieter and more private
Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear jrsee,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write us this positive feedback, we appreciate it very much.

I am happy to hear that you enjoyed the location, your room, the outside shower and our service. It was such a pleasure having you here.

We cannot wait for you to return to us very soon and hopefully we will earn a 5 star review from you.