Well we were 2 families who took the entire lodge of 2 rooms. We were given the buffalo rooms. It was nice view overlooking the garden. The dinning area of the resort had view to boas about. Overlooking the river from where one could see crocodile, birds & hippopotamus. At night one could have dinner under the stars. Dinner was ok, but if you prefer spicy food then no no. The day of our arrival they prepared for us special meal on request as colleagues travelling with us wanted spicy & vegetarian food. They did this even though buffet was ready and for the next few days they kept at least 4 items in the dinner buffet just for our friends which was a great gesture. Would definitely stay at this place again as also the gate is hardly 2 minutes drive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Graded TGCSA 4-star, Pestana Kruger Lodge is situated 700 meters away from Malelane Gate, the most southern entrance to the Kruger National Park. The Lodge is surrounded by 22ha of indigenous gardens and bush with magnificent views of the Crocodile River, which forms the border with the Kruger National Park. Accommodation comprises 74 well-appointed rooms, all with modern facilities. The Lodge is a great choice for families wanting a relaxing holiday in the African bush. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Pestana Kruger Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pestana Kruger Hotel Malelane
- Pestana Kruger Lodge Malelane, South Africa - Mpumalanga