Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$52
View deal
Booking.comUS$74
Hotels.comUS$52
TripadvisorUS$52
Priceline
eDreamsUS$74
Agoda.comUS$74
All reviews guest house home away from home great stay friendly hosts business trip kruger national park rina piet garden guesthouse
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 March 2017

very helpful staff and luxurious bedroom. rina was very helpful about visits to the kruger, and also pointed me to air B&B accommodation. the garden is very well cared for and interesting. i thoroughly recommend beetleloop

• Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank S1340AMtoma
Rina1956, Manager at Beetleloop Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2017

Thank you so much for you review, it is much appreciated. We are glad that we could assist and pleased you enjoyed your stay with us! Next time come try one of the outside rooms!

Best wishes,
Judy van Zyl

Reviewed 1 March 2017

We live in Hoedspruit, a little north of Nelspruit and I treated my wife to a night away. After some furious googling I came across numerous options however I did have some specific criteria. It would need to be luxury, it would need to be close to town (accessible), it would need it have some 'bush' or natural surroundings, a balcony would be good, bath of course, nice big comfortable bed. As I applied my criteria (which now looking at it was pretty specific!) my search narrowed and then narrowed further still due mostly to price point and I found Beetleloop. Rina, the owner, was an absolute joy to deal with, responded promptly to my requests and even offered further assistance above and beyond to put flower, chocolates and wine in the room for my wife. Not only that but I was able to select the flowers and wine (lillies and shiraz), all as easy as that. My wife returned the following day raving about how wonderful the experience was. The flowers she arrived home with were in a beautiful wine-cooler vase, they were very healthy flowers which are yet to open - looking forward to that (they are now in the window in my home office). It was a great experience from a booking and organising side and my wife had an excellent time. Excellent value for money, I cannot recommend Beetleloop highly enough with a special thank you to Rina.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank StuartFairbairns
Reviewed 27 February 2017

We had a lovely Short stay at beetleloop. The Breakfast was the best we had so far on our trip through South Africa. Can also highly recommend it for people on the way to the Blyde River Canyon or the Kruger National Park.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank manfreds220
Rina1956, Owner at Beetleloop Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2017

Hi Manfred,

Thank you so much for your lovely review! And yes, it was way too short! I hope you enjoyed your trip into Kruger at Olifants and hope to see you soon again.

Kind regards,
Rina & Piet

Reviewed 24 February 2017

It's always a great pleasure to stay at the Beetleloop. The service is always consistent and the proprietors, Pete and Rina have always been kind and courteous to us as a family since our first stay some almost two years now! We always look to the Beetleloop when ever we are traveling to Nelspruit. Their establishment is clean, quite, good food, friendly and knowledgable. A real family establishment!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank josegE7881FB
Rina1956, Owner at Beetleloop Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2017

Hi Jose,

It is always lovely having your family stay with us! Thank you for the kind words and great review, we really appreciate it.

We look forward to your next visit with Dana & Felix!

Walk Tall,
Piet & Rina van Zyl

Reviewed 15 February 2017

The attention to detail, from breakfast to hospitality, was wonderful. Rina is a delightful host am definitely makes the experience memorable and joyful. Loved the walking grounds, outdoor seating, and overall ambiance. Breakfast is lovely and so is the African art. Will definitely return to this little home away from home.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Rina1956, Owner at Beetleloop Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2017

Hi Noah,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us!

It was such a pleasure hosting you and we are thrilled that you chose Beetleloop Guesthouse as your 'home away from home' for your first visit to Nelspruit!

We look forward to seeing you in the future again!

Kind regards,