“South Africa and Zambia, a trip we'll never forget”
Review of Wild Journeys

Wild Journeys
Ranked #5 of 12 Tours in Nelspruit
Niagara Falls, Canada
“South Africa and Zambia, a trip we'll never forget”
Reviewed 28 November 2013

My Mother, Grandmother and I travelled to Cape Town, Kruger Park, Nelspruit and Zambia. the trip was planned out perfectly. Never having to wait for a ride from the airport, or a tour guide. We stayed at the Portswood Hotel in Cape town, which was great! So close to the waterfront, for shopping and eating. Each accommodation was great, especially in Kruger. Camp Shawu was awesome! With a watering hole in your back yard we got to see almost all of the big 5 come out for a drink, right while we were sitting on our patio. After Kruger was Nelspruit, if your trip includes a night at the "Utopia in Africa" you will not be disappointed. This guesthouse is one of a kind, with the best staff and owners. If I ever get the chance to go back to south Africa I will make it a point to go back to Nelspruit and stay there again. In Zambia we had a beautiful Hut again, much like the Kruger huts. And Victoria Falls was great too, we were there when it is dry season so there's not much water flowing but still beautiful to see. I Recommend Wild Journeys to anyone going to Africa!

Toronto
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Wild Journeys in expert hands”
Reviewed 16 November 2013

From start to finish the handling of our wonderful adventure in South Africa, Botswana and Zambia was first class. And it was all tailor made, focussing on our priorities and the kinds of places we wanted to see. We went with two friends and experienced unexpected and fabulous surprises at every turn. We cannot recommend Carl and Pat highly enough and will certainly use them again because there is no question we want to go back! Highlights: the Naledi Bush Camp for truly authentic wild life safaris ( no buses, no crowding) and for their superb hospitality, the Utopia Guest House in Nelspruit where we could have spent weeks instead of one all too short night, Chobe national park in Botswana. But every moment of the trip was a moment to remember!

Toronto, Canada
“Trip of Lifetime - Thanks to Carl at Wild Journeys”
Reviewed 14 November 2013

I booked my trip to Botswana, Zambia and Zimbabwe with Carl at Wild Journeys. He was excellent. Very knowledgeable, patient and always would get back to me in a very timely manner. As a female travelling solo I was a bit nervous before my trip. He assured me I would be fine . I realized when I got there I had nothing to worry about. The trip went very smoothly. My drivers were always there to meet me. The safari was amazing. I told Carl what I wanted to see and do he chose Botswana - and I'm so glad he did. It was incredible. We saw the Big Five and then some.
I'm already planning a trip back to Africa and will definitely be booking with Wild Journeys.

Toronto, Canada
“Wild Journeys - Trip of a lifetime!”
Reviewed 8 November 2013

We used Pat and Carl at Wild Journeys to book out trip to South Africa, Zambia and Botswana. They were fantastic! We told them exactly what we wanted and they provided us with some recommendations on places to visit and accommodations. We reviewed the info and decided where we wanted to stay and for how long...that is the beauty of working with them as you can customize your vacation. Most important to us was a small tour and we got exactly that...many tours we were the only people in the van so were able to stop where we wanted and had more flexibility. All of the accommodation was exceptional as was the food! We were away for 18 days in total and it was the trip of a lifetime...I am still talking about it after being home for a month. I would highly recommend using Wild Journeys for any vacations to Africa!

Visited September 2013
Pickering, Canada
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wild Journeys, Kingston, Ontario, Canada”
Reviewed 30 September 2013

Planning to visit South Africa? Contact Carl at Wild Journeys, Safaris in Africa, and you will have a trip of a lifetime. Carl will help you plan, customize and takes care of all arrangements for you, right down to the minor details so you can enjoy your travel trouble free. You will not find another South Africa travel specialist as knowledgeable, helpful and professional as Carl.

Thank you Carl for a memorable trip to South Africa