I visited the cycad lodge with my family and it really was a relaxing place.
The staff were all very friendly and did all they could to make our stay enjoyable.
The rooms were clean and the food was fantastic.
The pool was clean and garderns were beautiful especially at night when the lights switch on.
Although the lodge is a bit far from Kruger, mac mac falls etc it is stil a very lovely place to stay in.
Will definitely be returning!! I hope all the best for the owner of the lodge and that he keeps on doing an excellent job!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cycad, situated 370km's east of Johannesburg, nestled in the heart of Mpumulanga's capital, Nelspruit. The lodge boasts a tranquil and relaxing atmosphere in contrast to the buzz outside, where the city's malls, theatre, and business district are conveniently a stone throw away. The Cycad is the perfect combination of corporate and holiday. Brought about with years of planning, this dream see's the family getaway, and businessman's needs evolve in one. Guests can expect a warm welcome, with service being of top priority. The ambience set is one of low lighting and luxury, with accommodation masked by the botanical feel of the Cycad gardens, instilling a warm sense of security and privacy. For a more intimate view, enter the Gallery & Virtual Tour section and experience for yourself how best Cycad can suite you or your family's needs, from our Standard, Executive or Honeymoon package, to Family Unit and Self-Catering Chalet's. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Agoda so you can book your The Cycad Lodge & Chalets reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cycad Lodge & Chalets Hotel Nelspruit
- The Cycad Lodge And Chalets