We stayed at this hotel for 4 nights and checked in as a large group, it was admittedly over the Christmas period and staff were on a thin basis but the overall friendliness and staff attitude was amazing.They really went out of their way in order to be accomodating and tried to assist in all ways possible.It is a fairly new resort and is not really meant to cater for resort like activities although does provide decent acommodation for touring in and around the Mpumalanga areas.Overall not a bad place to be based.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cycad, situated 370km's east of Johannesburg, nestled in the heart of Mpumulanga's capital, Nelspruit. The lodge boasts a tranquil and relaxing atmosphere in contrast to the buzz outside, where the city's malls, theatre, and business district are conveniently a stone throw away. The Cycad is the perfect combination of corporate and holiday. Brought about with years of planning, this dream see's the family getaway, and businessman's needs evolve in one. Guests can expect a warm welcome, with service being of top priority. The ambience set is one of low lighting and luxury, with accommodation masked by the botanical feel of the Cycad gardens, instilling a warm sense of security and privacy. For a more intimate view, enter the Gallery & Virtual Tour section and experience for yourself how best Cycad can suite you or your family's needs, from our Standard, Executive or Honeymoon package, to Family Unit and Self-Catering Chalet's. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Agoda so you can book your The Cycad Lodge & Chalets reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cycad Lodge & Chalets Hotel Nelspruit
- The Cycad Lodge And Chalets