“Good service”

Ranked #7 of 106 Restaurants in Nelspruit
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 25 December 2013

Good place for a pit stop. Food cooked as requested. Polite staff. Our waitress took our order and then repeated it back to make sure it was correct.

Date of visit: December 2013

Reviewed 23 October 2013

Time and again while in South Africa my husband and I dine at Mugg & Bean. The service is good, it's clean, and the food delicious. Whether you want breakfast all day, salads, soups, or a larger meal, everything is very good. The coffees are great or you can have one of their bottomless lemonades. If you're looking for a quick meal and not too fancy, this is the place to be. We are never disappointed.

Date of visit: October 2013
Reviewed 27 September 2013

We had an early breakfast during the week. The service from our waiter- Wellington, were excellent.
The breakfasts were all very good and plentyful. Very tasty cornfritter and toast with my breakfast and the omelette were a generous portion served with good coffee. Will visit again.

Date of visit: September 2013
Reviewed 26 September 2013

For those of us not blessed with lounge access at airports, I thoroughly recommend Mugg and Bean at OR Tambo: fantastic coffee, comfortable seating, attentive staff and all at staggeringly low prices (compared to the UK). Thoroughly recommend.

Date of visit: September 2013
Reviewed 9 August 2013

When I have time I visit Mugg & Bean in Nelspruit, either at the Crossings, or (my favourite) in Riverside Mall. Here the staff is offering great service and their meals are very good. I have tried half the menu by now and haven't found anything yet that I didn't like. Also their muffins, scones and pies are great, especially the lemon meringue :). If you have time for a break, go visit for a cappucino and a sweet snack, or go and have lunch.

Date of visit: August 2013