“Prominade Nelspruit”
Review of Hotel Promenade

Ranked #10 of 18 Hotels in Nelspruit
Reviewed 5 June 2014

I had a one night stay at the Hotel, the food was great, the rooms were clean and the service was also up to standard. I am not sure if its the issue of over booking or not but I would have loved to have a refrigerator on my room. The Rolls Royce at the entrance does at lot in terms of attracting guests and making them believe that they made a great decision by choosing the hotel overall I did enjoy my stay at the hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Hlawulekani
Hote1Management, Manager at Hotel Promenade, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2014

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to share your Promenade Hotel stay. We are glad that you enjoyed your time at the hotel. We do Like your idea about refrigerators in each room, however it is not possible at this stage as the hotel is a three star establishment. Thank you for your kind words. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 4 June 2014

I had a 1 night stay at Orion, the customer service was great! the food was awesome! But with over booking it does become very noisy and a less than pleasurable stay.....other than that, my stay was memorable.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank lancez007ster
Hote1Management, Manager at Hotel Promenade, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2014

Dear Lance

Thank you for your review following your stay at the Promenade Hotel. We are glad that you had an enjoyable stay. We do apologise for any inconvenience caused due to the noise issue you have raised. Currently, a number of organisations are hosting delegates at the hotel for conferencing purposes and as such, noise pollution is a factor that cannot be controlled entirely. We do hope you will stay at the Promenade again.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

I had a pleasant stay following a work conference held at Promenade. The staff did annoy me at first but once I complained to Assistant Manager Amos Manchaba he resolved the issue. The food was great and the facilities were up to scratch despite a need for renewal. I will be back again for conferencing in July.

Room Tip: Choose the rooms away from the mall facing side
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank CheriseChandre

Dear Guest

Thank you for you review. We do appreciate your compliments and will pass them on respectively. The matter you highlighted with Deputy Manager Amos has been taken further and we assure you that similar issues will not take place again. We do apologise for any inconvenience you may have experienced. We look forward to you visit in July.

Warm Regards

Reviewed 1 June 2014

Enjoyed my three week stay at the hotel, first thing that I really liked apon arrival, was the Rolce Royce parked at the entrance of the hotel, was my first time at the hotel and my first time seeing the RR close up like that great feeling lol took a couple of pictures even, the staff at the hotel is also on point, the likes of bra Vusi and Zandi not forgeting Goodman and Goodluck lol found it funny at first but theiy gave great service...promenade hotel nelspruit was good to me, would gladly return anyday.

Brian manasoe

Room Tip: Room 213 with the balcorny as well as room 104, gives you great view of the pool and bar area
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank Katlego2014
Hote1Management, Manager at Hotel Promenade, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

Dear Guest

Thank you for your review. Your kind words and compliments are most appreciated. We cannot wait to host you again.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I had a two day booking and at check in time around 15h00 the room was unkept/dirty we had to change it on spot. The front desk doesn't communicate with room service/cleaning staff as to which rooms are ready for clients which hampers ur delivary of world class service.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank MahosheMol

Dear Monashe

Thank you for your honest review following your stay at Promenade Hotel. Thank you for the compliments and we also thank you for raising some valid points that will be seen to shortly.
We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

Just relocated to Nelspruit and as I was still looking for a flat I stayed at prominade hotel for a month and it was just an exciting experience, the stuff are so friendly and personally I appreciate the service from the helpers who are tidying the room they just made me feel at home ....the service was so woooooow

• Stayed: March 2014

Dear Guest

Thank you for your awesome review following your long stay at Promenade Hotel. We are truly happy that you enjoyed your stay. Your kind words will be passed on to all concerned. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 24 May 2014 via mobile

I had a two day business meeting here at the hotel the rooms are clean the food is good and the staff very friendly great value for money
They have a number of conference rooms which met my training needs
Thank you for an enjoyable and productive stay

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
4  Thank Bomber08

Dear Guest

Thank you for your kind words following your stay at Hotel Promenade . We value your kind words and will pass them on to the staff.
We hope you will pop by again.

Hotel Promenade

Also consider these accommodations in or near Nelspruit
Mercure Nelspruit
#5 of 18 in Nelspruit
Premier Hotel The Winkler
Premier Hotel The Winkler
#5 of 9 in White River

Been to Hotel Promenade? Share your experiences!