“Orion hotel”
Review of Hotel Promenade

Hotel Promenade
Ranked #10 of 18 Hotels in Nelspruit
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Sagcebeleka kamnandzi I service yenu beyiyinhle kakhulu kudla cha ngisakukhumbula na nyalo besengikhuluphala kule five days lengayihlala lapho...everything was good I enjoyed my stay at your hotel thank you!!!

• Stayed: June 2014
2  Thank Siphezi V
Hote1Management, Manager at Hotel Promenade, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2014

Dear Guest

Ngiyabonga gakhulu! We appreciate your kind words! Thank you for your review. We hope to see you soon!

There are newer reviews for Hotel Promenade

Reviewed 12 June 2014

I stayed at promenade hotel for work.Service are excellent, the food is exceptional good. The staff are very helpful i came late that morning and the serve me like a King grate staff. I recomend the place to some people who like to stay and like to eat nice food

Room Tip: corner suites are large look on the webside
1  Thank rolfh723

Dear Guest

Thank you for your wonderful review. We are happy to be of service to all our guests including the 'late comers'! Thank you for the compliments with regards to the food-your kind words will be passed on to the culinary team. We hope to see you again soon,.

Staff and management

Reviewed 11 June 2014

Stayed at the promenade hotel recently for a work conference. It is a simple but pleasant establishment. The food and staff were great and the amenities were up to standard. The manager Willem assisted with coordinating the conference venues which were also quite nice. I will be returning to this hotel for another conference in August.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank Kresen N

Dear Kresen

Thank you for your lovely review following your stay at Promenade Hotel. We are glad that you had a pleasant stay. Thank you for your kind words-we will definitely pass them on to Willem and his team.
Look forward to seeing you in August

Reviewed 10 June 2014

I stayed at promenade hotel for work purposes and I would recommend this hotel to any one. The services are good, the food is exceptional good . Id recomend the place to some people who would like to paretake the experiencep

• Stayed: June 2014
3  Thank patricia dikeledi
Hote1Management, Manager at Hotel Promenade, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2014

Dear Patricia

Thank you for your review. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

I have not stayed at many places but this hotel is one of the best I have stayed at. This is the second stay at the hotel and I can see a huge improvement-the hotel is cleaner and its nice to see that it is busy. I do suggest that newer blankets and bedding need to be bought because the exicting ones are old. The staff are very helpful and are available to help. I will stay again at Prominade

Room Tip: ask room away from the shops if you are there on business.
2  Thank nawapolly

Dear Guest

Thank you for your review. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and that you will be returning to our establishment. We thank you further for your suggestion and will most certainly look into the matter. We can's wait for your next visit.

Reviewed 5 June 2014

I had a one night stay at the Hotel, the food was great, the rooms were clean and the service was also up to standard. I am not sure if its the issue of over booking or not but I would have loved to have a refrigerator on my room. The Rolls Royce at the entrance does at lot in terms of attracting guests and making them believe that they made a great decision by choosing the hotel overall I did enjoy my stay at the hotel.

2  Thank Hlawulekani

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to share your Promenade Hotel stay. We are glad that you enjoyed your time at the hotel. We do Like your idea about refrigerators in each room, however it is not possible at this stage as the hotel is a three star establishment. Thank you for your kind words. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 4 June 2014

I had a 1 night stay at Orion, the customer service was great! the food was awesome! But with over booking it does become very noisy and a less than pleasurable stay.....other than that, my stay was memorable.

2  Thank lancez007ster
Hote1Management, Manager at Hotel Promenade, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2014

Dear Lance

Thank you for your review following your stay at the Promenade Hotel. We are glad that you had an enjoyable stay. We do apologise for any inconvenience caused due to the noise issue you have raised. Currently, a number of organisations are hosting delegates at the hotel for conferencing purposes and as such, noise pollution is a factor that cannot be controlled entirely. We do hope you will stay at the Promenade again.