“So So”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 5 August 2014

If you really are itching for an indian fare, visit. Normal fare, nothing out of the world, good for a change

Reviewed 19 July 2014

I had been in South Africa about 5 weeks and was desperate for some flavorful ethnic food. I found Kadai and loved it. I had a wonderful dish and Naan and I really can't complain. I don't remember what my dish was called but it was a house specialty buttery curry with chicken. It was great. If I'm back it the area I will definitely eat here again. No, it's not like the Indian food you get in London or India, but it is owned and operated (hands on) by an Indian man who is very prideful and it is refreshing to find decent Indian food in this region of South Africa.

Reviewed 21 June 2014

After living through the bitter disappointment of Wales losing to the boks by a point pitched up here. Slight issue in that I ordered Gobi for a starter and it never came because they thought it was my main. Mains and my companions starter were fine really enjoyed my jalfrezi and loved 22 sar for a large beer for you UK ers that is about 1.50:)

1  Thank iantoes
Reviewed 18 June 2014

The food was amazing! The atmosphere is great and warm. The service is excellent and the STAFF are friendly. Definitely worth a try!

Reviewed 11 May 2014 via mobile

I always find this place a bit disappointing. Yes for Nelspruit it is good Indian food but I have definitely had better. Also the portion sizes are small compared to the price.