“Over priced,with lots of attitude”
Review of The Pub

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
The Pub
Ranked #11 of 83 Restaurants in Nelspruit
Cuisines: Bar, Pub, Grill
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Nelspruit, South Africa
“Over priced,with lots of attitude”
Reviewed 31 March 2012

Food overpriced as well as the drinks.Management very arrogent and stuck up.

• Visited March 2012

Nelspruit
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Boerekos”
Reviewed 24 February 2012

Well if you know the expression "boerekos" then you know exact;y what you are going to get. The huge sunday meal and veggies grandma used to make in a tipical afrikaans tradition. That is the pub and then aftgerwards the "kuier" for those who wants to stay longer.

1 Thank MB0tha
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Best steak I have ever had. I made a point of visiting the Pub often when I lived in Nelspruit - and I had their steak...”
Reviewed 28 February 2008

Best steak I have ever had. I made a point of visiting the Pub often when I lived in Nelspruit - and I had their steak virtually every time. That is every time exept two, in three years.

I even made a point of ordering the same steak (300g medium rump steak) in every other restaurant just to compare it to the Pub. No other place has come close.

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook