“Superb fresh fish”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 26 August 2014

This restaurant was recommended to me for the freshly caught fish.I was not disappointed. Good value and service too

Reviewed 24 August 2014

During our stay in st. Lucia we visited Alfredo's 2 times.
The second time the whole village had a power cut, but that was no problem for the restaurant, we had a very good diner, and a nice conversation with the owner.

1  Thank FamPullen
Reviewed 10 August 2014

Maybe we were mislead by our B&B owner saying we should go here if we'd like fresh homemade pasta. Because I doubt very much of the pasta was homemade. We travel to Italy a lot so I know what fresh pasta tastes like and this did not resemble that. So far for the Italian link. Further it was not bad but not really good either. Reading the reviews I gather you'd better pick a SA dish here. But then why promote yourself as Italian? puzzling place and not really my tip for St Lucia.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

Alredos was awesome. Enjoyed the pasta. Boyfriends Birthday dinner was good. Waitress wasnt that friendly though and reservation was made before hand.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

lovely evening spent here with wine and some fantastic pasta & pizza. Very busy restaurant and always welcomed by the owner. Enjoyed the evening.