“Best Breakfast Buffet”

Ranked #1 of 4 Restaurants in Skukuza
Price range: US$8 - US$12
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Grill
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: In 1987, the Cattle Baron franchise had its humble beginnings and today they have extended their reach to Skukuza in the Kruger National Park - ready to wow customers in the wild. Cattle Baron Grill & Bistro offers a choice of traditional English breakfasts, burgers, meat and poultry as well as vegetarian options, specialising in wet aged steaks.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is probably the best restaurant in the whole Kruger. They have a breakfast buffet which is never a disappointment and always fresh! Also, get a seat on the deck! It is always great to have a meal with a view.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is a Cattle Baron franchise restaurant and gives a reasonable cattle baron style meal. Only eaten there during the day but not at night. Prefer to do my own barbecue then. But, enjoy if you are hungry

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Thomas served us and his service was excellent. All staff were extremely friendly. I ordered pork ribs without basting and my husband a 400g sirloin. Our food was very tasty and portion size was good for both meals. The view is just as great. I would recommend having a meal here on a nice and quiet evening such as we did. Thank you we will be back.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I can't remember when I had a steak this good. It was so good, I had the same steak a second night in a row. The wine list was good too. The service was a bit slow, but you're not doing anything else after dark, so who cares.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

From breakfast to dinner, I could NOT fault the service, and food during our stay at Skukuza. We sat inside the restaurant every time, and the atmosphere was relaxing, and the waiters very accommodating. No need to self-cater, rather go here!