“This is a venue with service excellency”

Garden Court Kimberley
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Kimberley
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Was received with warm greeting and help offered. allocated a room that was clean with good ventilation. Explained where to go for any queries. All amenities available explained and all were within reach. I liked the accessibility of a gym facility and friendly staff. The overall service of Garden Court Kimberley is excellent

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Tsogo Sun Hotels
trevorphilander, General Manager at Garden Court Kimberley, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2014

Dear Caroline, thank you for writing a review on your stay with us. It is always wonderfull to know that we've made an impression on our guest's stay whether it's good or not so good.
I shall share your stay experience and great comments with our whole team because they deserve the recognition for making these great stay experiences at our hotel.

Reviewed 16 May 2014

I expect the hotel to be of the same standard as the Durban and cape Town Garden Court.
the room I occupied was not as peaceful as I expected. There was noise coming from a generator of some kind and that disturbed the tranquility I expected

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Tsogo Sun Hotels
trevorphilander, General Manager at Garden Court Kimberley, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2014

Dear Mr Sindisiwe, thank you very much for the valuable feedback on your stay with us.
We greatly value our guest's stay experience and am dissapointed that this was not the case
with your stay at GC Kimberley. We will most certainly look into the noise emanating from our
plant area and hope to welcome you back to Kimberley.

Reviewed 12 May 2014

Everything was excellent and one of the staff helped me join the frequent visitor database for points. I WILL DEFINATELY RECOMMED GARDEN COURT TO MY FRIENDS WHENEVER WE EMBARK ON A TRIP. FANTASTIC!!!!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Tsogo Sun Hotels

Dear Themba, thank you very much for the great review and I'm pleased that you had
a fantastic stay with us. I shall pass your comments on to our whole team.

We hope to welcome to back with us soon.

Reviewed 7 May 2014

We arrived in the evening, tired from a long drive only to be welcomed by bugs on our bed!

Despite being a non-smoking room, the room was smelling of old cigarette smoke. The reception refused to move us to another room and rather "offered" to have the room refreshed...pathetic.

The aircon was extremely noisy and disturbed our sleep.

Breakfast was ok but there was confusion about the availability of halaal food. Waiter said "no" but egg chef said "yes" Didn't know who to trust!

We wanted an iron to iron our clothes. The first one sent leaked water. Asked for a replacement but then the second leaked as well. When I called housekeeping the lady said that there was a special way to put water in...come on this is not rocket science!!! When we asked the cleaner came she admitted all the irons leaked as guests drop them all the time.

Often there was only one person at reception. I had to wait in a queue to be helped to checkout.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Dear Imraan, Thank you very much for the reveiw and valuable comments on your
stay with us. Please accept my sincere apology for everything that went wrong with your stay.
This is definitely not the stay experience that we wanted you to have and I shall look into every point you've raised and will address these with our team. Unfortunately our breakfast delivery is not Halaal and we try to seperate as much on the buffet as possible, however our staff should be flexible to a request.

Once again my sincere apology for your poor stay experience and hope this does not put you off Kimberley.

Reviewed 22 April 2014

My family and me recently had a pleasant surprise at the attitude and service levels from managment and all levels of staff at this hotel. All the staff are friendly, helpfull and courtious.
We were really impressed by the "well above normal" levels of service also from Trevor the manager on duty.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
trevorphilander, General Manager at Garden Court Kimberley, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2014

Dear Riel, thank you very much for the review and great feedback of your stay with us. I shall share these comments with all our staff to higlight the great stay experience you and your family had while in Kimberley. We look forward to welcoming you back with us soon.

Reviewed 4 April 2014

The service is perfect. I was received well and the rooms well clean. They respond quickly to my requests. I liked the rooms and the break fast. However I am concerned about parking. Management should do something about

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Tsogo Sun Hotels
trevorphilander, General Manager at Garden Court Kimberley, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2014

Dear Lesibana, thank you very much for your great review on your last stay with us. I shall share your great stay experience with our whole team. Our car park is currently under review with better lighting and visible security on the cards.
We look forward to welcoming you back with us soon.

Reviewed 31 March 2014

Everthing else is very good, I don't know if all the rooms are the same inside but i think the rooms need colour they look very depressing.Or change the colour of the bedding. Please I loved the stay it was only the depressing colours in the room.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Tsogo Sun Hotels

Dear Charlotte, thank you for the great review and valuable feedback on your last stay with us and will share this with our team. Our rooms are currently being looked at and some changes have already taken place. Next month we shall be adding a bit more colour to our bedding and we look forward to your next stay and response to the changes.