“Awesome Experience”

29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 91 helpful votes
“Awesome Experience”
Reviewed 11 June 2014

I booked this as a gift for my husband's birthday.
Because I am petrified of heights, I requested to go tandem with the guide.
Amazing service from our guides - they were funny, made us feel relaxed and safe.
Even though I went tandem, it was still a lovely experience but most importantly my husband had the time of his life and wanted to go again.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Experience_Editor

Rustenburg, North-West, South Africa
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“An enjoyable experience”
Reviewed 16 April 2014

We really had a enjoyable day of fun and laughter and spoils as the professional guide ensured that we had the time of our life.

Visited April 2014
Thank Charl and Kirst... K
Alberton, South Africa
“Spectacular views”
Reviewed 10 March 2014

Our 2 guides, Lena & Donnie, were so friendly and funny. They had us laughing throughout the canopy tour. The views from the slides are spectacular. It was amazing and I would definitely do it again and recommend it to everyone. They also take the safety very seriously - you are clipped to the cable at all times. It was really great fun.

Visited March 2014
Johannesburg, South Africa
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Good fun! Don't miss out on it!”
Reviewed 3 March 2014 via mobile

We had a really great time with my wife. I would definitely recommend it to everyone.
Great value for money!
Special thanks to Thami & Angelo!

Visited January 2014
Dallas, Texas
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Fun Activity”
Reviewed 15 January 2014

We decided to go on the canopy tours since we were in the area, and we were not disappointed. While it might not compare to tropical canopy tours in places like Costa Rica, we through it was a very fun activity, especially since our expectations were not unrealistic. For a 3-4 hour tour, I would say that this is worth it, if you are staying in the area.

Visited December 2013