“Very bad experience at Oude Landgoed Lodge and Spa”

Oude Landgoed Lodge and Spa
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Rustenburg
Oude Landgoed Lodge and Spa
Ranked #29 of 55 Rustenburg B&B and Inns
Pretoria, South Africa
“Very bad experience at Oude Landgoed Lodge and Spa”
Reviewed 20 September 2013

I thought it prudent to let prospective guests know that the security at this lodge is very poor. My self, my wife, my young son & mother in law were subjected to a forced break-in into the rooms in which we were staying and it took management / owners over a week to respond to my complaint. I have and will tell all my friends / colleagues / family to NEVER stay at this lodge in the future. We had a traumatic experience to say the least!!!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
3 Thank PaulMcD_13
Abridutoit, Manager at Oude Landgoed Lodge and Spa, responded to this review, 11 December 2013
As the management representative of Oude Landgoed Lodge and Spa I would like to apologise for the unfortunate experience you had. This incidents was the first of its kind at our lodge and it is a tragedy that our lodge, like so many others, have become a victim of people with no respect for the law. Unfortunately in South Africa it is a reality that with even the most dedicated security measures there are no guarantee that incidents like this will not occur. I can assure you that Oude Landgoed Lodge and Spa have implemented additional security measures since this event, including, a full time guard, additional security fencing, additional lighting and general alertness measures from our staff. We are confident that the additional security at our lodge will prevent any further incidents of this nature and welcome any suggestions about how we can continuously improve our lodge and our guest’s experience.

Travellers are raving about these Rustenburg hotels

Solo