“Very Poor for an Italian Restuarant”
Review of Leonardo's Pizza Workshop - CLOSED

Leonardo's Pizza Workshop
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Adjacent to the Hall of Treasures, Leonardo’s is one of the most enjoyable family restaurants in Sun City. Leonardo's seats 140 diners and is open daily for lunch and dinner, offering delicious pizza and pasta in a family-friendly environment.
Reviewed 25 May 2012

My daughter normally loves to go to Leonardo's Pizza Workshop at Sun City. We went in May 2012, I must say it is probably the worst experience we have had. As we have eaten here many times in the past. The pizza was cold, my pasta was soggy (like porridge), the service was really slow. The worst is that my family were all sick the next day from the restuarant. So I will not be paying this restuarant a visit again in the future.

Reviewed 6 May 2012

This restaurant is good for a family with children, for different reasons: they have their own kids game area, they have a lot of space and different children's menus.
They have traditional style pizza and some original's, very original (or you can say "strange" ones).
I tried one with Lamb, and enjoyed a lot!
The price is very good considering that you're in Sun City.
They have screens with sport events.

Reviewed 17 April 2012

Nice place for parents to keep an eye on children as situated at games arcade. Very friendly and efficient staff, food good too.

Reviewed 7 February 2012

Good food with a nice relaxed atmosphere.... I like the way the kitchen is open so you can see what's happening it gives a lovely 'homely' vibe!

Reviewed 2 February 2012

I have eaten here for probably 12+ years, and in general I rate the Pizza's quite good.
To start off with, the restaurant was empty, I asked for a beer, and was given a warm one, I mentioned that the beer was warm and was given another one, this was also warm.
The service was not great with the wrong meals being given, and most importantly my wife's lasagna looked like a block of old cheese, and according to my wife it tasted like one...
We did call the manager who gave us some free Italian Kisses, however this will not make me go back there again, I am afraid it has lost my vote ...