“A must for any bucket list”

Mangwanani Spa @ Zevenwacht Winery
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“A must for any bucket list”
Reviewed 1 March 2013

My wife and I went to Mangwanani Spa for a full day package for our wedding anniversary.
What a great experience it was.
The treatments were fantastic, the food was great and the service was amazing.
I would definitely recommend it to absolutely anyone.
Really really great venue with breathtaking scenery.

Visited July 2012

13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Very relaxing!”
Reviewed 19 February 2013

The package includes a healthy breakfast and scrumptious lunch. All 7 treatments were wonderful. The therapists were outstanding and very friendly. And the location and views were breathe taking.
It is expensive but worth it. Ideal for couples retreat or a girls day out.

Visited March 2012
1 Thank Soeker786
Cape Town
“A relaxing and rejuvenating afternoon”
Reviewed 20 December 2012

My wife and I celebrated out 1 year anniversary at Zevenwacht Wine Estate with a picnic on the lush lawns of the Estate overlooking the pond in the center of the farm. On a whim we decided to go for massages at the Mangwanani Spa on the Zevenwacht Estate. We called the reception and inquired about availability of services. We were informed that we could be accommodated right away.

We arrived at the stunning venue at the top of a hill, with amazing vistas over the cape wine-lands and cape flats. The staff were amazing and very friendly.

We were directed to the lounge area for some refreshments and our spa kit delivered to us. After changing our attire, we spent some time in the lounge and enjoyed some more refreshments.

A friendly hostess escorted us to the treatment area where we were greeted by our respective therapists and led into our treatment rooms.

The quality and of massage and skill of the therapist are amazing and in hindsight we concurred that this has been one of the best massage venues and experiences we have visited yet.

We can recommend this experience to anyone without hesitation.

Visited December 2012
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent value - exceeded expectations.”
Reviewed 11 October 2012

When booking the Moonlight Spa, I was told there was a special & paid 50% less than expected! Welcomed by singing staff and a very positive, warm energy, we enjoyed 5 hours of pampering and genuine relaxation. We went off season, during the week, so shared the spa with only 2 other couples. We also arrived early so treatments were private (most are communal.)

The food was delicious and healthy, and there were too many "extras" to mention - e.g singing "Happy Birthday" to my husband in Xhosa, washing of our hands before each course & complimentary water bottles. Our head/shoulder massage as we watched the sun set was spectacular, as was the view of the city lights. Dinner and most treatments were set up so that we had gorgeous, unrestricted views. It just misses a 5 star rating due to a distant, constant thudding sound as we enjoyed our body massage, not ideal. Table decor could be more upmarket (paper napkins/polyester tablecloths.) A small inconvenience was carrying pens and cards around and having to rate staff, and "pick a favourite" at the end (they were all wonderful!), although this likely helps maintain service levels.

All in all, the service was impeccably warm, friendly and attentive. We received far more than expected.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank KK M
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Perfect way to relax the night before my wedding!”
Reviewed 11 May 2012

I got married at Zevenwacht and decided to visit this amazing spa the night before wedding, hoping that it would help me relax and hopefully sleep well. I went with my bridesmaids, my mother, auntie and brother’s girlfriend and we had such a lovely time. Our first treatment was a foot massage where we sat next to one another with one therapist each doing the treatment. It was nice to get the opportunity to chat whilst looking at the beautiful view with the sun setting. We then had dinner with some great entertainment- amazing singing. The next treatment was a hot stone massage in individual rooms which many of us became so relaxed we kept dropping off.

After we left Mangwanani, I felt so relaxed that I fell asleep straight away (although I still woke at 5am with pre-wedding nerves) which I would never have thought possible the night before my wedding so I really am very grateful to Mangwanani for making me feel so relaxed at a time that I wouldn’t have believed it possible and helping me to fully enjoy our wedding day!

Visited April 2012