this was the last place we stayed on our journey through part of south africa and we have no regrets. we had a confirmation email requesting our arrival time and were met by the owner for our off street parking, tour and welcome drinks. we were given a room upgrade (thanks!) and our night was off to a fabulous start. the house is simply stylish..........love it! we had excellent service including multiple sprucing of our rooms each day............the decor was shaken up (changed slightly) and our turndown service included candle lighting and blankets on the balcony. dinner recommendations were spot on.......views were outstanding and it was a great location for all we wanted to see and do in cape town! we will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Compass House, perfectly positioned on the shores of the Atlantic Seaboard, promises its guests the ultimate in style and comfort. Located in Bantry Bay, just two minutes from the beach-front and ten minutes away from the city center, guests can enjoy breathtaking views of the ocean from every room. Compass House enjoys a warm atmosphere. It has wooden floors throughout. The biggest swimming pool in Cape Town and patio lend themselves brilliantly for daytime relaxation and witnessing the beautifully blissful South African sunset. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Compass House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Compass House Hotel Bantry Bay
- Compass House Cape Town/Bantry Bay, South Africa