This is certainly the place to stay in Cape! From the first moment you feel yourself warmly welcome, safe and relaxed. The Swiss owner (nice young fellow) has truly succeeded in making Compass House an oases of calm. This place is not too big so all the guests can enjoy the calmness and quiet atmosphare. And what the best: NO KIDS in this place!
The fancy rooms add your feel of comfort as well as the garden with the pool. The pool is something special!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Compass House, perfectly positioned on the shores of the Atlantic Seaboard, promises its guests the ultimate in style and comfort. Located in Bantry Bay, just two minutes from the beach-front and ten minutes away from the city center, guests can enjoy breathtaking views of the ocean from every room. Compass House enjoys a warm atmosphere. It has wooden floors throughout. The biggest swimming pool in Cape Town and patio lend themselves brilliantly for daytime relaxation and witnessing the beautifully blissful South African sunset. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Compass House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Compass House Hotel Bantry Bay
- Compass House Cape Town/Bantry Bay, South Africa