our stay at compass house was truly special. the house itself is beautiful and lovingly decorated, the rooms very nice, quiet and clean, breakfast delicious (we loved the warm, really good bread and croissants!) and the staff is very helpful and nice. but the pool and the view are TRULY EXCEPTIONAL. everything about this place is thought through, is lovingly decorated in order to make one feel truly relaxed. and it has the best infinity pool and view! rudolph, the manager and olivier, the owner are most wonderful, helpful and make you feel truly welcome. an exceptional boutique hotel that i can only recommend highly! PS: in 10 minutes you can reach main st. and the beach on foot, the area is safe, so occasionally stepping out for dinner or a walk on the beach is no problem. :-) we will definitely return. first class with best view and pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Compass House, perfectly positioned on the shores of the Atlantic Seaboard, promises its guests the ultimate in style and comfort. Located in Bantry Bay, just two minutes from the beach-front and ten minutes away from the city center, guests can enjoy breathtaking views of the ocean from every room. Compass House enjoys a warm atmosphere. It has wooden floors throughout. The biggest swimming pool in Cape Town and patio lend themselves brilliantly for daytime relaxation and witnessing the beautifully blissful South African sunset. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HRS so you can book your Compass House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Compass House Hotel Bantry Bay
- Compass House Cape Town/Bantry Bay, South Africa